• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite season of television?

I'm sure if I thought about it I'd come up with more, but off the top of my head and being too flaky to pick ONE.

First season Twin Peaks is probably #1.
Third season The Americans.
one or two of those Mad Men ones.
First season Rectify
First/second season Mozart in the Jungle

I'm probably missing one or two obvious ones that I'll kick myself over.

I'm sure if I thought about it I'd come up with more, but off the top of my head and being too flaky to pick ONE.

First season Rectify

I'm not as big of a fan of Mozart or Mad Men, but absolutely agree with Rectify S1, Twin Peaks S1, and Americans S3. I would add The Wire S2 and The Office S2 to this list.

First season Rectify

mozart when they were still pulling stories/ideas from the book was great. i still enjoy that show quite a bit even if Hailey is sort of late-MM Don Draper unlikable.

I think the episode where Rodrigo and Pembridge get stoned off the resin or whatever is one of my favorite episodes of television. Forget which season that's in, though.

I'll break it down into genre.

Comedy: Any Seinfeld season
Drama: Supernatural season 4
Horror/Thriller: AHS season 5
Sci fi: Fringe season 2

Which AHS was 5? Murder House and Asylum are my personal favorites, but I also really enjoyed Cult.

X-Files Season 1 is probably worth a mention. It's still mindbogglingly original TV for the 90s.

Fringe was really good, until all of the sudden, it wasn't.

AHS season 2 was the best.

well, i assume people saying "season of seinfeld" didn't mean every episode was a home run, just that it was their preferred season

S3 was the MS arc

S3 also had the "no hope with dope", the one where they crash Lisa's dad's car, the homeless people in the mall and the ep where Casey Kasem shows up for the weird rockumentary thing about their band

all classics of the form

S3 also had the "no hope with dope", the one where they crash Lisa's dad's car, the homeless people in the mall and the ep where Casey Kasem shows up for the weird rockumentary thing about their band

all classics of the form

If you don't ditch Linda, I'mma throw her out the Winda

Back