• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is your favorite season of television?

Funny tag. I used to watch Dukes of Hazzard religiously.

Daisy-Dukes.jpg

I'm sure if I thought about it I'd come up with more, but off the top of my head and being too flaky to pick ONE.

First season Twin Peaks is probably #1.
Third season The Americans.
one or two of those Mad Men ones.
First season Rectify
First/second season Mozart in the Jungle

I'm probably missing one or two obvious ones that I'll kick myself over.

I'm not as big of a fan of Mozart or Mad Men, but absolutely agree with Rectify S1, Twin Peaks S1, and Americans S3. I would add The Wire S2 and The Office S2 to this list.

What happened in S3 of The Americans? I feel like everything has blended together after the fact.

If it was the Pastor Tim/Paige-is-religious-now season, that's a hard pass for me. Completely derailed the show.

Season 4 of the Wire
Fargo Season 2
Deadwood Season 2.

But for novelty as they haven't been mentioned

This season of Stranger Things.
Handmaid's Tale Season 1

And obviously GOT final season. I mean, how could it have been executed any better?

Last edited:
As well done as the handmaid's tale is that first season was just brutal to watch.

This wouldn't be my favorite but most have already been mentioned, but I remember really liking season 2 of Sons of Anarchy. Never was better after that, but that season was excellent

This wouldn't be my favorite but most have already been mentioned, but I remember really liking season 2 of Sons of Anarchy. Never was better after that, but that season was excellent

Wasn't Season 2 the Irish gun crew?

What happened in S3 of The Americans? I feel like everything has blended together after the fact.

If it was the Pastor Tim/Paige-is-religious-now season, that's a hard pass for me. Completely derailed the show.

It was sort of leading into that, but I don't think it had fully dived in? I kinda forget too, and that wasn't my favorite arc (generally anti-Paige), but I dug the EST angle.

I think season 4 was more Paige heavy, but I still enjoyed that season despite not really liking Paige. I don't know. No rhyme or reason.

Back