• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2020

Damn, at least wait till Sunday to overreact this much. This would be the equivalent of someone declaring a college football season was hopeless after about 10 minutes of game play.

That's his latest hot take. Enjoy the W, let's play 2 tomorrow, Ernie!

Walters player reviews are updated on the official website. Confirms Barlok won’t play.

Walter on Barlok (February 2020)
"Danny will help our club in a student-assistant role. Unfortunately, he didn't quite recover from the season ending Tommy John surgery he had at Holy Cross so he is shifting gears. Helping Coach Hendricks get our guys ready to pitch and assisting the data analytics team with reports, Danny will still add tremendous value."

Still amazes me there isn’t dirt on the mound or around home plate. Conor, any feedback from the pitchers and hitters?

Not sure what you mean ... if you're just asking about artificial turf, I think I remember talking to Griffin Roberts and maybe Peluse and/or McSweeney about getting used to it and that not taking too long.

Still amazes me there isn’t dirt on the mound or around home plate. Conor, any feedback from the pitchers and hitters?

On the mound? Last time I was there a year or so ago the mound was dirt, is that new?

On the mound? Last time I was there a year or so ago the mound was dirt, is that new?

Maybe the mound is artificial now with the new turf -- they just replaced it during Christmas break, I think. Not sure why I thought mound has always been artificial.

Ridiculous the Wake-Illinois game tomorrow isn’t available on video. Agreed that it doesn’t seem too complicated to stream a baseball game with the equipment there. Also agreed that it likely stems from us devoting resources to shit basketball.

Back