• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2020

Believe they had the tying runs on with nobody out in the bottom of the ninth, against App. Then went k, k, and k.

That's a good example, too. I've watched a lot if ACC baseball and I'll pick NC State out as a comparison. It is not odd for them to be in a similar situation down 4-6 runs between, say the 5th and 9th inning, vs an inferior opponent. The difference is about 8 out of 10 times, they'll do what it takes to win. They may be down against a Rhode Island or James Madison-type team, and they find a way to pull out a win. Vs JMU this year they were down 6-4 heading into the B8. They scored 5 runs in the B8 to go on and win 9-6. (They are 8-0 so far this year.) We seem to do this about only 2-3 times out of 10.

Last edited:
Believe they had the tying runs on with nobody out in the bottom of the ninth, against App. Then went k, k, and k.

Yeah that’s awful. Unless the closer was just dominant, you have to think about making contact and putting the ball in play in that situation.

So only one game is on accnx this weekend. Why don’t they stream every game and just show video without audio for the games without announcers? Camera is there and it costs next to nothing to stream.

Well, into the 4th were lighting up the board....with our KOs vs juggernaut LaSalle. Holding a 2-1 lead...

LaSalle has tied it at 2 in the 5th. Out hitting us 5-2. We have 6 KOs with lots of flyouts....

I'll go ahead and say it, we may be one of the biggest flops in all of college baseball this year.

I'll go ahead and say it, we may be one of the biggest flops in all of college baseball this year.

This thing already feels like it is off the rails. Just lost the lead to Lasalle. Currie might be looking for 2 coaches this year.

GRAND SLAM by Simoneit !

Last edited:

What do you guys do for a living? The games is 9 damn innings long. It’s okay to play the game before losing our shit.

What do you guys do for a living? The games is 9 damn innings long. It’s okay to play the game before losing our shit.

Several must be baristas who serve overpriced coffee with a snotty attitude.

Disappointing start to the season. But baseball is weird. Having played in college, grand slams like what Simoneit hit may be a turning point. Hitting can take time to click. The talent is there. If we get nothing out of this season then Walter may need to go.

Back