• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2020

It wouldn't quite be the Orange Bowl or ACC championship game, but this would be the first opportunity to see Wake in the CWS in my adult life.

There were still a lot of games to play, but the 2020 Diamond Deac season was setting up to be a big disappointment. The facilities are state of the art and the recruiting is elite. Need to see all of that translate into sustained on the field success.

There were still a lot of games to play, but the 2020 Diamond Deac season was setting up to be a big disappointment. The facilities are state of the art and the recruiting is elite. Need to see all of that translate into sustained on the field success.

I'd say these plus the talent coming back next year has my minimum expectations to be hosting a Regional. We've got the pieces, now it's time for the execution.

Bump as I read yesterday that we have a very strong '21 class...top 15 by one account. Any specifics from those in the know? I know of 2 local kids here in the W-S area that signed yesterday...both pitchers.

I'd say these plus the talent coming back next year has my minimum expectations to be hosting a Regional. We've got the pieces, now it's time for the execution.

it all starts with having a good execution game coach and we do not have one of those. when we do please let me know and I will start getting excited about all the hype surrounding wake forest baseball again. every year this coach gives his input that 'this is the year' and every year [but one] he has underachieved. yet he still cannot believe he has not gotten another bigger job somewhere else.

Back