Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlotte FC / MLS Thread (Inaugural match 3/5 7:30pm)

Currently watching SJ-RSL on ESPN+, this is the third SJ match I've watched this season. They are must watch with Almeyda's Bielsa like tactics. The Atalanta of MLS.

Anyways Cade Cowell is unreal. He's 17 years old and is already quicker and stronger than most defenders in the league. He honestly reminds me a lot of a young Cristiano. He has the athleticism of an Alphonso Davies. He's starting as a lone #9 but I don't think that's his role long term. He's a second striker/inverted winger.

A mid table Euro club needs to throw down a $10M bid tomorrow. He is going to be the next big thing and has the physical and technical attributes to play in Europe next season.
    Last edited by BillBrasky; 05-07-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Holy shit Rubio Rubin just scored an absurd bike off his chest. My word. #MLSonlybangers

Glad to see him lighting it up in MLS. He was a hyped young Yank back in the day.

Wondo Magic! Come's off the bench to win the match with a brace in the last 10 mins.

I can't hate this guy anymore. Hopefully he's teaching my guy Cade how to be a goal predator.

Scott "Rufio" Feather

I believe Fuchs is married to an American, so thereís a chance heís not a DP/International slot.

Charlotte FC / MLS Playoffs Thread

A (soon to be) 36 year old LB/CB whoís on at least a high end TAM contract?

This is what happens when you hire an agent with zero MLS knowledge to be your GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    I believe Fuchs is married to an American, so thereís a chance heís not a DP/International slot.
    Correct. Domestic spot on a 1 year deal, option for a 2nd. I see no issues with this signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Correct. Domestic spot on a 1 year deal, option for a 2nd. I see no issues with this signing.
    Ok, if only a one year deal it isn't that bad. Seems like kind of a waste though.

https://twitter.com/phat7deuce/statu...885956100?s=10

Lol. Someone hyperlink it for me. Or whatever. Just trash ass shit. I withdrew my tickets, my deposit, my support, my money, etc.

Q2 is awesome. Donít know enough about soccer but had a blast. Scored 5th row tickets at what would be the 35 yard line or so for $80 a pop. Might be hooked & will be supporting Austin FC.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Lodeiro. Wow.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    https://twitter.com/phat7deuce/statu...885956100?s=10

Lol. Someone hyperlink it for me. Or whatever. Just trash ass shit. I withdrew my tickets, my deposit, my support, my money, etc.
    I donít understand. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    I donít understand. Please help.
    Most people in soccer supporters groups cling to each other for the social aspect and not because they are the avid supporters of the team. If you've been a social outcast your whole life, why not pay 25.00 a year to be accepted by folks looking for the same thing.

man

I got club seats for the Fire for $425/season -- promotional deal for the first season in Soldier Field, but still

Mexican dominance of CONCACAF Champions League continues apace

The MLS vs LigaMX skills contest has been a fun watch. Needs some fine tuning but nice to see all the players having a good time together. And Campos vs Cobi is classic. Surprised they didn't get a better crowd. Great seats to watch top national team players messing about.

Also Buchanan to Bruges for $7M + 10% of future sale. Good money and Buchanan could turn into a star, happy for him to be in Europe. Revs need to win the double this year with him back on loan through the season.