• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

I've never watched an MLS game, but I'm excited for it. I've coached youth soccer for years, and there are so many youth soccer organizations in the CLiT that there should be a pretty active fanbase right from inception. I won't get season tickets right away but will definitely go to a few games the first year and see how it goes from there.

Hopefully they won't screw up the name a la the Bobcats. All of the reported trademarked names are dumb. Queen City FC seems the most logical choice, QCFC would be pretty easy to brand.

I've never watched an MLS game, but I'm excited for it. I've coached youth soccer for years, and there are so many youth soccer organizations in the CLiT that there should be a pretty active fanbase right from inception. I won't get season tickets right away but will definitely go to a few games the first year and see how it goes from there.

Hopefully they won't screw up the name a la the Bobcats. All of the reported trademarked names are dumb. Queen City FC seems the most logical choice, QCFC would be pretty easy to brand.

Agreed, but MLS will not allow "nicknames" to be in the city/state part of the team name. Charlotte or Carolina are the only choices there.

Lot of smoke behind Chicahrito being the first DP signed by Charlotte. I never thought I'd type this butttttt:

Count me 100% the fuck in on that

Lulz.

Bring MLS to Winston.

The Twins to K-ville and MLS to Winston are my favorite sporting team campaigns.

SOCCER

CLiT, LBGTQ, Q-CLiT or Q-city-all good names

Lot of smoke behind Chicahrito being the first DP signed by Charlotte. I never thought I'd type this butttttt:

Count me 100% the fuck in on that

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

*breath*

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Asshole.

Back