• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

Currently watching SJ-RSL on ESPN+, this is the third SJ match I've watched this season. They are must watch with Almeyda's Bielsa like tactics. The Atalanta of MLS.

Anyways Cade Cowell is unreal. He's 17 years old and is already quicker and stronger than most defenders in the league. He honestly reminds me a lot of a young Cristiano. He has the athleticism of an Alphonso Davies. He's starting as a lone #9 but I don't think that's his role long term. He's a second striker/inverted winger.

A mid table Euro club needs to throw down a $10M bid tomorrow. He is going to be the next big thing and has the physical and technical attributes to play in Europe next season.

Last edited:
Holy shit Rubio Rubin just scored an absurd bike off his chest. My word. #MLSonlybangers

Glad to see him lighting it up in MLS. He was a hyped young Yank back in the day.

Wondo Magic! Come's off the bench to win the match with a brace in the last 10 mins.

I can't hate this guy anymore. Hopefully he's teaching my guy Cade how to be a goal predator.

I believe Fuchs is married to an American, so there’s a chance he’s not a DP/International slot.

Charlotte FC / MLS Playoffs Thread

A (soon to be) 36 year old LB/CB who’s on at least a high end TAM contract?

This is what happens when you hire an agent with zero MLS knowledge to be your GM.

Q2 is awesome. Don’t know enough about soccer but had a blast. Scored 5th row tickets at what would be the 35 yard line or so for $80 a pop. Might be hooked & will be supporting Austin FC.

I don’t understand. Please help.

Most people in soccer supporters groups cling to each other for the social aspect and not because they are the avid supporters of the team. If you've been a social outcast your whole life, why not pay 25.00 a year to be accepted by folks looking for the same thing.

:couch:

The MLS vs LigaMX skills contest has been a fun watch. Needs some fine tuning but nice to see all the players having a good time together. And Campos vs Cobi is classic. Surprised they didn't get a better crowd. Great seats to watch top national team players messing about.

Also Buchanan to Bruges for $7M + 10% of future sale. Good money and Buchanan could turn into a star, happy for him to be in Europe. Revs need to win the double this year with him back on loan through the season.

Back