• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

Yeah his first 3 finishes in that crossing challenge were ridiculous. Also loved the celebration followed by Funes Mori realizing he lost a $30,000 earring.

I like this All-Star Game format with Liga MX, but the constant interviews and other in-game distractions is hella lame. Also John Strong is starting to annoy me, he's gotten more clownish.

The skills competition was dope though last night, better than the game honestly.

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

OK I really got into that shootout, and the second half was more open. The best all star game I can remember in a long time

Matt Turner and Ricardo Pepi AMERICAN GODS

Last edited:
Revs need 18 points in their next 9 matches to set the points record in a season. Such a fun team to watch with Gil, Bou, Buchanan and Buksa. Gotta win this year though as Buchanan is off to Europe and Buksa very well may be too.

Revs got their 18 points - best MLS season ever. Most points, biggest supporter's shield margin, three legit MLS MVP options. And how will they follow all this success up? A SS stadium in Boston? A new signing to fill in for selling Buchanan for $10M? Why a terribly rebrand is how...

featured-750-6.jpg

That revolution logo is brutal. The current flag one isn’t much better, though.

Juice - the fire’s new one is clean. I like it. Have always liked the Chicago flag & its colors.

Decision Day! 6 teams fighting for 3 spots in the east at 3:30pm and 5 teams playing for 3 playoff spots in the west at 6pm.
Unfortunately Cincinnati will not be relegated.

SKC with a goal in the 95th to edge in front of Galaxy. Both LA teams will watch the playoffs from home.

rumor as I understand it is Bob Bradley to Toronto next year

Its official. Wonder if Michael is looking to switch over to coaching. He's likely only got a year or two left in the tank.

Chicago hired Ezra Henrickson - good to see him finally get a chance as Head Coach.

Tough look for Andre Blake not to make a move on that cross.

But let’s go Nashville?

Revs lose in penalties while NYCFC's Castellanos picks up a late red card and will miss the semifinal. Wide open tournament now.

Blake made up for it

saw the two ET goals in the Revs-NYFC game -- exciting few minutes

Back