• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

townie how many times did u have to flush

cville is pretty much autoskip for me. always long winded, rarely interesting.

cville is pretty much autoskip for me. always long winded, rarely interesting.

If you don’t read cville’s posts where do you get your comprehensive SWOT analysis of this years UVA basketball team?

you don't want to be told again about the EV in NC, Wisconsin and Virginia?

How much should I expect to spend on tires for a Ford Explorer? Don't want to go too cheap, but definitely don't need top of the line stuff either. Seems like ~$600 maybe?

I miss FuckmouthedRube and his detailed political breakdowns. I need some hard-hitting impeachment analysis that only he is qualified to provide.

yeah FMR was great, albeit super repetitive. wonder if he'll resurface after dem primary.

Highland Deac is becoming an autoskip for me as well on the tunnels. I don't really disagree with pretty much everything he says. I've just read it enough times by now.

another weird poster is this awaken cat who seems to only post that college is not worth it and pictures of airbrushed models

How much should I expect to spend on tires for a Ford Explorer? Don't want to go too cheap, but definitely don't need top of the line stuff either. Seems like ~$600 maybe?

I think you can spend as much or as little as you want. I replaced the tires earlier this year on my Fiat and tires plus installation was like $750. There is an up-charge since they are a weird sized tire, but still more than I was expecting to pay.

yo kickballdeac you still talk to dash? man we ran off a lot of woman posters between dash, leebs (for the most part), RTQ, deachoops, wakegal, to name a few. too much toxic masculinity in these parts.

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the Blabbermouths

yo kickballdeac you still talk to dash? man we ran off a lot of woman posters between dash, leebs (for the most part), RTQ, deachoops, wakegal, to name a few. too much toxic masculinity in these parts.

I think RTQ is #gettingbutt right now, so it makes sense she was out.

And leebus pooped a person, so she’s probably busy.

Also, just bearing the fruits of not banning RJ.

yeah when townie posted his hypothetical yesterday it was mom/wife-gf and I was like wait but then realized that I don't think there are any consistent women CT posters.

yeah when townie posted his hypothetical yesterday it was mom/wife-gf and I was like wait but then realized that I don't think there are any consistent women CT posters.

Pretty sure we need a woman's perspective on that with a dad/husband cowgirl scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back