• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 is just off to a stellar start, which you know is going to be capped with a good old Trump re-election.

My wife just talked to her mom and they're at Montego Bay and they've just been sitting on the beach drinking and had no idea and didn't feel anything when it happened. So that's good.

My wife just talked to her mom and they're at Montego Bay and they've just been sitting on the beach drinking and had no idea and didn't feel anything when it happened. So that's good.

FYI - a tsunamis "threat" has been issued. Montego bay is approx 50mi from the epicenter. hopefully they're taking precautions/moving off beach, just in case

Lol, the Cleveland police used this in their search for a wanted man

_110678171_police2zxs-nc.png

God I hate that meme but also hate any meme that the whole population feels like they should do

God I hate that meme but also hate any meme that the whole population feels like they should do

Someone else: Does the meme.
Me, the protagonist of life: Ugh, boring. Although I should make one, I bet everyone would like it.

Sounds like there'll be some gnarly radical. Just tell your MIL to wax it up and get out there, catch some tube.

I have eaten there 3-4 times. Feel like every time I get something really good, but also something mediocre. Never a great meal all the way though.

Used to think Harmonious was Brews but now don’t think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back