• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm way below average in terms of liquid consumption. It's pretty common for me to have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning and then don't drink anything else til dinner.

Dude. Hydrate. You’ll feel so much better.

should have clarified that i was thinking in terms of what i read in one semester, posts included

Postulating on who reads more on these boards was riskier than Chupe throwing down the smoke gauntlet.

I think that without a single exception I smoked weed every day from the time I was 15 until like 23 or 24?

Hypothetical: you must choose between having your newborn daughter blessed with intelligence, but be ugly as shiiiiiit; or your newborn daughter is blessed with beauty at every age, but slightly below average intelligence.

This is a really hard one for me.

Beauty, and it isn’t close.

If my board rep is gay seltzer water drinker, I am fine with that. I get it for free at work and then hit it hard again at home. Pamplemousse all the way.

I stopped drinking all soda a few years ago, do not enjoy drinking regular water, so la croix it is.

oh your rep is much much worse than the gay seltzer guy

Beauty, and it isn’t close.

Yeah man, I get that some of the uggos here were knee-jerking toward intellect. I feel like anyone who can fire from the hip like that has either never been beautiful or has never spent a ton of time with someone who is beautiful.

Life goes on crazy easy mode when you're super hot. Like, it's barely a comparable experience. Imagine every single task in your life becoming 50% easier and/or cheaper. Then have 25% more random stuff that you just get for free. Then make it so that you earn more at whatever (way better) job you're at.

Life goes on crazy easy mode when you're super hot. Like, it's barely a comparable experience. Imagine every single task in your life becoming 50% easier and/or cheaper. Then have 25% more random stuff that you just get for free. Then make it so that you earn more at whatever (way better) job you're at.

so it's like being a white dude

Yeah man, I get that some of the uggos here were knee-jerking toward intellect. I feel like anyone who can fire from the hip like that has either never been beautiful or has never spent a ton of time with someone who is beautiful.

She ain't that beautiful if she's only gotten 25% random stuff for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back