• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, my brother is going to see the Connells tomorrow night and I'm super jealous. I had no idea that they were still around and I haven't listened to them in a lot of years, but I put them on a while ago and I still know all of the words to all of their songs. I saw them live a number of times when I was in HS and at Wake and it was always a lot of fun.
Trivia. The Connells were the first act ever play Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. Free show drove up with my friend to see it.

GTB “ Smart enough to wear a condom while I plow your mom”

There covered it for you

How often do you wash out your condom?

what would you guess you do more than anybody else on the boards?

for me, I would guess I might eat more chickpeas than anyone else -- I probably average four cans-worth a week across various formats

Ooo...good one. I probably write with my "off" hand on a chalk board more often. For some reason, I write left-handed with a pen/pencil. However, if I write on a chalk/white board, I write with my right hand until I catch myself, then I have to switch to my left hand. I'm hella dyslexic doe, so it's probably just me being a tard.

La Croix tastes like drinking soda water that was farted in by someone who only eats fruit.

It might be the most gay beverage.

Gonna go out on a limb on a board with a decent amount of soccer watchers and say I prob watch more soccer than anyone else on the boards.

Or hang out at a library.

I wonder if I smoke more weed than anyone else on this board, hmmmm. Gotta be up there, at least. Top 10 for sure.

I wonder if I smoke more weed than anyone else on this board, hmmmm. Gotta be up there, at least. Top 10 for sure.

At this point in time, I'd put my money on you. However, if it was how much smoked at Wake. I'd be a contender (likely on the medal stand).

i drink a fair amount of la croix (3-4 a day) when i'm at our home office since they provide it for free but i literally never drink it otherwise. i still don't know if i really like it or not. there are some funny la croix memes out there.

i'm partial to la croix tastes like drinking club soda and someone yells the name of a fruit everytime you take a sip.

There are many seltzers much better. We like Spindrift and sometimes by Bubbly if it’s on sale.

Sometimes someone says something that you know is just gonna stick with their board's rep for awhile.

If my board rep is gay seltzer water drinker, I am fine with that. I get it for free at work and then hit it hard again at home. Pamplemousse all the way.

I stopped drinking all soda a few years ago, do not enjoy drinking regular water, so la croix it is.

I think I'm way below average in terms of liquid consumption. It's pretty common for me to have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning and then don't drink anything else til dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back