• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with making this thread about you because it's nothing that hasn't been done a million times before on this board. You have the third-highest amount of posts on this board. If there's a thread that has over two or three pages, it's a safe bet that you've posted either (1) an truly awful joke, (2) a poorly thought out criticism, (3) an invective [you're not above it, RJ!] against another poster, or (4) a point that multiple people on the thread have already considered and discussed. When this happens, people can't help but highlight that you've done (again) one of those classic things you do best. You respond with a upright defense of whatever post you've made, and then users mock the self-righteous tone you take to defend your message board post. The cycle commences. Making threads about you has essentially become the most dominant form of discourse on this forum.

You are a high-level shitposter for your ability to not only post material that begs to start shit, but then replying in the most pithy and righteous way possible to keep the action going.

I don't have a problem with making this thread about you because it's nothing that hasn't been done a million times before on this board. You have the third-highest amount of posts on this board. If there's a thread that has over two or three pages, it's a safe bet that you've posted either (1) an truly awful joke, (2) a poorly thought out criticism, (3) an invective [you're not above it, RJ!] against another poster, or (4) a point that multiple people on the thread have already considered and discussed. When this happens, people can't help but highlight that you've done (again) one of those classic things you do best. You respond with a upright defense of whatever post you've made, and then users mock the self-righteous tone you take to defend your message board post. The cycle commences. Making threads about you has essentially become the most dominant form of discourse on this forum.

You are a high-level shitposter for your ability to not only post material that begs to start shit, but then replying in the most pithy and righteous way possible to keep the action going.

(5) sometimes it's just dumb shit. Like, "what the fuck did I just read" or "please god, let this have been written by a poorly scripted bot" stuff.

So who tainted their legacy worse: Kobe for sodomizing that chick against her will or Tiger for banging three hookers a night ?

I'm assuming everyone here was also just as vocal about Kavanaugh and Trump, and all their accusations against them. Or is it only black athletes who are presumed guilty without a trial?

No question that I return invectives. It's also definite that I will hit harder. The only way to stop bullies is to beat the shit out of them on their own terms. You don't like being treated the way you treat others, cry and blame them for treating you in a similar fashion.

I know you are too lazy to realize that the people who actually know me don't have problems with me. We agree. We disagree. We have fun, but that's not the case with you and others who think they are making internet warrior bones by acting like assholes. You jerk each other off attacking RJ and others who dare to stand up to you.

The reason you don't want to be civil is that it takes away from your predetermined position of being a judgmental asshole.

My not so super super power is that I probably know more about embassies and ambassadors residences than anyone on the board.

Whooo boy, that Kobe thread though. Happy Monday morning, friends!!!!

Also, would you guys come cheer for me if I fight NetflixandChill?

I'm torn in that thread, but I'd totally hold your robe and squirt water into your mouth (no homo) between rounds.

Thanks, boo. And it's not really that I disagree with his sentiments that much. He just seems like a dude that it would be fun to fight.

I'd want to see the fight. Can't say for sure who I'd support. Need to see the matchup first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back