Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Kayleigh McEnany was living in Washington, had a NJ license, but voted in Florida using her parentsí address.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b66ef1a9246821

As we continue to see they are always projecting.

It may be overlooked in the article but the donald keeps saying the quiet things out loud. "I live in Manhattan" he said to the governors that joined the call. dolt 45 still wants to live in and be a New Yorker. He does not want to be Florida man because he despises his base. He also does not want to be hit with the punitive tax implications he hit large blue states with.

Col anus is confused.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    As we continue to see they are always projecting.

It may be overlooked in the article but the donald keeps saying the quiet things out loud. "I live in Manhattan" he said to the governors that joined the call. dolt 45 still wants to live in and be a New Yorker. He does not want to be Florida man because he despises his base. He also does not want to be hit with the punitive tax implications he hit large blue states with.

Col anus is confused.
    Yeah, and it's not just Trump. Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham all live in blue states in or near large blue cities (DC and NYC.) I guess you could say it makes sense since they work in those places, but it's odd how many prominent conservatives who slam those terrible big cities and states with their LibDem Mayors and Governors seem to want to live in these places. Apparently rural areas and red states are good enough for Real Americans, but not them.

The cop who killed George Floyd voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018. I'm starting to think this is widespread fraud.
    https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chauv...nesota-1509109

Florida attorney, Dan Helm, who is a candidate for Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections, has requested that Orange County State Attorney Aramis Ayala prosecute Chauvin for violating the state's election laws, a third-degree felony, according to The Star Tribune.
    Chauvin has property in Florida and allegedly continued to vote in state elections while living in Minnesota.
    "When I learned he voted here to influence our elections, while living in Minnesota, I was outraged," Helm said.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    The cop who killed George Floyd voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018. I'm starting to think this is widespread fraud.
    https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chauv...nesota-1509109
    <col anus considers options. Main lines bleach.>

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    If GA is close in the presidential election, or one of the US Senate races there are close, one wonders just how many voting machines will develop "malfunctions" in selected counties, cities, and precincts. Same could be said for a number of other states.

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

I hope that some Republicans who have been involved with these schemes will have a crisis of conscience and blow the whistle on this between now and Election Day.

Fair Fight should have an anonymous tip line if they donít already.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 06-09-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Susan Collins is shakily concerned.

Banhammer'd
    If that many people are willing to wait in heat for a Primary, how long do you think the lines will be to vote for POTUS and Senate?

Separate but equal!

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    If that many people are willing to wait in heat for a Primary, how long do you think the lines will be to vote for POTUS and Senate?
    I'm worried fewer now that they've had this horrible experience.

The stories out of Georgia yesterday are awful

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    The stories out of Georgia yesterday are awful

Robertsís legacy

junebug faps furiously

this is just the wakeup call Brian Kemp needs to get things fixed for Novembe

My sister waited for five hours. She didn't really have a candidate she was excited to vote for.