Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1078

Thread: Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

  1. #181

  2. #182
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,855
    Kayleigh McEnany was living in Washington, had a NJ license, but voted in Florida using her parentsí address.

    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b66ef1a9246821

  3. #183
    As we continue to see they are always projecting.

    It may be overlooked in the article but the donald keeps saying the quiet things out loud. "I live in Manhattan" he said to the governors that joined the call. dolt 45 still wants to live in and be a New Yorker. He does not want to be Florida man because he despises his base. He also does not want to be hit with the punitive tax implications he hit large blue states with.

    Col anus is confused.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    As we continue to see they are always projecting.

    It may be overlooked in the article but the donald keeps saying the quiet things out loud. "I live in Manhattan" he said to the governors that joined the call. dolt 45 still wants to live in and be a New Yorker. He does not want to be Florida man because he despises his base. He also does not want to be hit with the punitive tax implications he hit large blue states with.

    Col anus is confused.
    Yeah, and it's not just Trump. Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham all live in blue states in or near large blue cities (DC and NYC.) I guess you could say it makes sense since they work in those places, but it's odd how many prominent conservatives who slam those terrible big cities and states with their LibDem Mayors and Governors seem to want to live in these places. Apparently rural areas and red states are good enough for Real Americans, but not them.

  5. #185
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,855
    The cop who killed George Floyd voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018. I'm starting to think this is widespread fraud.
    https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chauv...nesota-1509109

    Florida attorney, Dan Helm, who is a candidate for Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections, has requested that Orange County State Attorney Aramis Ayala prosecute Chauvin for violating the state's election laws, a third-degree felony, according to The Star Tribune.
    Chauvin has property in Florida and allegedly continued to vote in state elections while living in Minnesota.
    "When I learned he voted here to influence our elections, while living in Minnesota, I was outraged," Helm said.


  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    The cop who killed George Floyd voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018. I'm starting to think this is widespread fraud.
    https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chauv...nesota-1509109
    <col anus considers options. Main lines bleach.>

  7. #187

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    If GA is close in the presidential election, or one of the US Senate races there are close, one wonders just how many voting machines will develop "malfunctions" in selected counties, cities, and precincts. Same could be said for a number of other states.

  9. #189
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,855

    Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

    I hope that some Republicans who have been involved with these schemes will have a crisis of conscience and blow the whistle on this between now and Election Day.

    Fair Fight should have an anonymous tip line if they donít already.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 06-09-2020 at 06:09 PM.

  10. #190
    Susan Collins is shakily concerned.

  11. #191

  12. #192
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    If that many people are willing to wait in heat for a Primary, how long do you think the lines will be to vote for POTUS and Senate?

  13. #193
    Separate but equal!

  14. #194

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    If that many people are willing to wait in heat for a Primary, how long do you think the lines will be to vote for POTUS and Senate?
    I'm worried fewer now that they've had this horrible experience.

  16. #196
    The stories out of Georgia yesterday are awful


  17. #197
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,763
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    The stories out of Georgia yesterday are awful

    Robertsís legacy

  18. #198
    junebug faps furiously

  19. #199
    this is just the wakeup call Brian Kemp needs to get things fixed for Novembe

  20. #200
    My sister waited for five hours. She didn't really have a candidate she was excited to vote for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •