• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

But that can't be! I was assured by Rich Lowry and the National Review after the 2018 GA governor's race that everything was on the up and up, and that it was silly to believe vote fraud and suppression could possibly have accounted for Kemp's narrow margin over Abrams in the election. I wonder how many of those 198,000+ names that were wrongfully purged were A) Democrats and B) minority voters.

Last edited:
Wow - It's a good thing Stacey Abrams never conceded.

Now she has an opportunity to make a big splash, reclaim the governorship she was criminally denied, and establish herself as a heavy hitter in the 2024 veepstakes for president Harris.

Wow - It's a good thing Stacey Abrams never conceded.

Now she has an opportunity to make a big splash, reclaim the governorship she was criminally denied, and establish herself as a heavy hitter in the 2024 veepstakes for president Harris.

You can learn a lot from a dummy.

Given that Kemp beat Abrams by less than 55,000 votes, and this article is saying that nearly 200,000 voters in GA were wrongfully purged from the voter rolls, it's not exactly a stretch to believe that the race might have had a different outcome had those folks been allowed to vote. Not a guarantee, but certainly plausible.

Given that Kemp beat Abrams by less than 55,000 votes, and this article is saying that nearly 200,000 voters in GA were wrongfully purged from the voter rolls, it's not exactly a stretch to believe that the race might have had a different outcome had those folks been allowed to vote. Not a guarantee, but certainly plausible.

Nope. He didn't cheat. But if I ever met a coed wearing a sombrero I'd follow dear leader's advice. Just grab em...
-brad

It's three blocks from campus. It's where I voted when I did my grad work at UGA. Unlike UGA, it has accessible parking.

Five blocks from Stanford Stadium to vote. UGA is of course stupid to be playing, especially with any fans in the 92,000 seat stadium.

UGA seems a tad defensive.

BTW, love the concerns about long lines and insufficient space for social distancing, but no worries, they'll have shuttles to take you elsewhere.

Have you ever been to Tate? It can be more crowded than the entire Wake enrollment in one place. Two plus weeks of early voting off campus with over a 1,000 COVID cases already seems pretty smart.

Because what you really want is for people to leave a hot spot to go stand in line indoors.

You've never been to Tate and the Board of Elections in Athens.

Back