• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

I think the hot take here is that offering opportunities to vote is probably worth the risk whereas playing and watching a football game is probably not.

I think the hot take here is that offering opportunities to vote is probably worth the risk whereas playing and watching a football game is probably not.

Fuck you. You've never been to Tate and the Board of Elections in Athens.

And worth the effort of finding ways to make it safe and accessible.

They could set up voting booths at the stadium if they wanted to. It’s so transparent.

Such a weird strategy. Republicans typically have an edge in mail-in voting. Democrats believe Trump is trying to rig mail-in voting. Why try to get people to disregard mail-in votes?

Such a weird strategy. Republicans typically have an edge in mail-in voting. Democrats believe Trump is trying to rig mail-in voting. Why try to get people to disregard mail-in votes?

Somewhere along the way trump and the inept sycophants decided if the dems want it (mail in voting) it must be bad for the trumpublicans. The larger more experienced group said no it actually can help us. That's when the mixed messaging began. Trump can't back down or admit a mistake so its yet another chaotic mess in view and vicious and calculating behind the scenes.

The only strategy is to call the whole electoral process into question so that they can contest the results. They are basically trying to create so much fear and confusion on the election before it even happens so that it won’t matter how badly he looses he can sue or just simply not concede.

Fair point. They're trying to end democracy and pick up the pieces.

Anecdotally I’ve received far more absentee ballot applications from the Trump campaign or similarly aligned PACs than from Dem PACs. Zero from the Biden campaign.

Basically Trump’s full of shit.

Very normal. November 3rd is gonna be awesome.

Whatever happened to that voter fraud commission? Seems like they would have a report warning about all the fraud to come and guidance on how to stop it.

Back