• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

Your party of disenfranchising American citizens everybody!

I think my hypothesis might be somewhat true that voter suppression tactics being openly talked about and more apparent just hardens people to vote no matter what and tell those that are doing it to go fuck themselves.

Oh I definitely think that's the case. Every minute in line is another "Fuck you Trump!" from people who feel like there's suppression or "Fuck yeah Trump!" from people who don't think it's a big deal.

Just wanted to point out that today is the first day of early voting in Georgia. It's great that Americans are eager to exercise their right to vote, but something tells me that the lines are going to die down a bit.

Also, fuck you paul. Of course day one may be the worst but not a single day of voting should ever be like that. Condoning this as "its day one" is bs. Fuck that.

No fuck you. Even PhDeac knows not to get in line for a new tide at Disney World on the first day.

It’s also a holiday/day off work for a lot of people so it may be better for them to wait in line today than have to take time off work on Election Day.

No fuck you. Even PhDeac knows not to get in line for a new tide at Disney World on the first day.

No, fuck you. It's not a Disney World ride, it's the absolute most basic element of our democracy.

Here in Austria there's a single voting day (always on a Sunday, so nobody has to work) and the average turnout is 72.45% of all voters (there's no registration, citizens are automatically registered on their 16th birthdays). And there's never lines. Lines discourage voting.

Here's the awful lines we just had this past Sunday:

55237336_403.jpg

The US is abjectly bad (intentionally so) at easing the voting process.

Fuck all of you. There are three weeks of early voting in Georgia, plus this little thing called Election Day. Georgia has 159 counties and there was an overwhelmed polling place on the first day of early voting, three weeks before the election because people finally decided that voting is important. Some of you need to deflate the butt plugs in your anuses.

I plan to early vote, probably next week. But if it looks like it's going to take more than an hour, I'll either try to time it so I don't have to wait, or go on Election Day.

And I could give two shits about Austrian elections or voting procedures.

Back