• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

Heads will roll. Minority. Women. Undeserved. Elderly. Disenfranchised. Undocumented. The list goes on. Well, I suppose my son and I are... ok?... not really though. F*ck these guys.

It would appear that the GOP has adopted the SEC motto in terms of voting: "If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin"

This is a good comparison. They are based in the southeast, ravenous rube fans, they win nationally a disproportionate amount, and they have very little regard for education.

Is it ? How many did they have in 2016 ? The answer: About Exactly ELEVEN spread throughout the county. The same number as 2016, so it's not like they devised a sinister plan since then.

You think people are implying that Georgia just became a shit state trying to suppress voting starting in 2016?

How does she know this ? Seems specious. Is it just voter registration ?

Also, I would guess that the 7 in 10 Georgians under 30 voting in 20 would include all new registrations of those who turned 18 but doesn't represent a 70% increase as the 26-30 group rolled out of that demographic.

And her link was blocked by my company's security software.

every time i see the word "felon", in my head i pronounce it like Gandalf saying "mellon" as the secret password

if only Trump wasn't "too busy" to throw out a pitch at Yankees Stadium this year which he was totally invited to do.

And this was the tweet that officially infected me with TDS.

Last edited:
Back