• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

What is Pedro Martinez' take on COVID? If pitching skill is the main driver of expertise in virology, I want to hear from the best.

Hard to tell on that clip but there’s no way that pitch made it to the plate.

Hard to tell on that clip but there’s no way that pitch made it to the plate.

Fake news. He'll tell you it did despite any evidence to the contrary.

(While the col. furiously looks for an angle that proves dear leader made the throw)

What should an originalist make of the fact that the Presidential swearing in used to be in March? I wshould think something other than "the vote needs to be counted by November 4".

How original.

I love the originalist argument that unlike liberals they don't "legislate from the bench." Of course they do - they just seem to think that conservative proposals and policies and beliefs are always naturally the right ones. And looking at this PA decision, it's clear that when it comes to voting rights they're nearly always going to side with one particular party over the other. I wonder which party that might be?

Originalism is just another conservative scam. A pretense at dispassionate neutrality.

So you know how Republicans set up fake ballot drop boxes in California? An official ballot box in a white minority neighborhood in LA caught fire destroying at least 200 ballots. Authorities are investigating it as an arson.

“It’s unbelievable to me that during this very important election cycle that someone would stoop that low to target an official drop box where people have been placing their ballots and set it to fire,” Hahn said. “It’s my understanding that it was malicious it wasn’t just a kid maybe throwing a match in a box. It was some serious vandalism cutting the box, they were determined to really destroy ballots.”

find_them_and_destroa14f49b8e3.gif

Back