• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Voter Suppression Efforts

This makes no sense to me. You spend an inordinate portion of your day bitching about Joe Biden (not without reason, mind you), despite the fact that you will vote for him in November. That's ok, in your world.

I spend a much smaller portion of my week mentioning that I think both Biden and Sanders are selfish and awful candidates (again, not without reason), despite the fact that I will vote for Biden in November. That is an "annoying retort."

That makes no sense to me.

I mean, RJ posts literally the same thing over and over again and sometimes it’s not wrong, but it’s never not “annoying.” Just vary it up a bit, man. I get it. You think they’re selfish assholes. I agree with you, albeit not in the asshole part. I don’t like Joe Biden’s record, but he seems like a decent dude who cares about public service.

exactly, bernie hanging around past the wisconsin primary was simply/solely 3-d chess to help down-ballot dems and to give his campaign workers healthcare :rolleyes:

To be fair, chess is 3D chess.

He definitely stuck around to give his campaign workers health care. The down ballot effect is a pleasant side effect.

I mean, RJ posts literally the same thing over and over again and sometimes it’s not wrong, but it’s never not “annoying.” Just vary it up a bit, man. I get it. You think they’re selfish assholes. I agree with you, albeit not in the asshole part. I don’t like Joe Biden’s record, but he seems like a decent dude who cares about public service.

I think those two guys are responsible (and we can debate what percentage for which guy) for Trump winning in 2020. There is no guarantee that a world without them running for President wouldn't have ended up with the same result, but I would much rather have the odds in that alternate universe.

As far as the bold- ok, I guess. Physician, heal thyself.

That seems destined for the Supreme Court and should take past the November election.

Honestly, I was expecting something much much worse. IDs are free. College IDs count.

So he recused himself because he was running for re-election, but he lost soundly so he's un-recusing himself.

Yeah, that makes sense.

This could go in the primary thread, but I'll let it die.

[h=1]Biden wins Kansas primary conducted with all-mail balloting[/h]https://apnews.com/418c604a5b295c87b296b1079da68ce5

Democratic leaders originally had planned to set up polling places across the state in addition to allowing mail balloting. But they scrapped plans for in-person voting at the end of March after Kelly issued a statewide stay-at-home order, and the change nearly tripled participation over four years ago, with 34.7% of registered Democrats casting ballots.

“Kansas Democrats made history in this election with record participation levels along with demonstrating how a vote-by-mail election can protect voters and our democracy, even in the most uncertain of times,” party chairwoman Vicki Hiatt said in a statement. “We are confident the enthusiasm and engagement seen during the 2020 Primary will only continue to grow and translate into Democratic victories up and down the ballot in November.”

Sanders easily won Kansas’ caucuses in 2016 over former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, riding a surge of enthusiasm among liberal voters and first-time caucus-goers. But the state party mailed ballots this year to more than 400,000 registered Democrats to get a far larger turnout than the 39,000 who voted four years ago.

Back