• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's basketball

Officiating has been horrendous down the stretch. Couldn’t be worse if the refs were wearing Tech jerseys.

Going into the game the Wake women were #116 and VT women were #33 in the RPI. Wake now plays #38 FSU tomorrow at 11 am.

We do have a knack of playing above our heads in the ACC tournament.

This isn't the first time we have made day 3 from day 1.

Those memories stick out though. It’s only the 3rd time we’ve ever even won 2 games in the tournament.

Hoover doing some damage in the ACCT.... assuming Danny gets to coach next week, let's see what he does. :dumb:

Women play FSU, who beat us twice this year, but both were relatively close. Would be nice to see them get to the semis.

Congrats to the Lady Deacs! Doing damage in the ACC tournament.

This team is fun to watch. They seem to have a game plan. Well coached. With a little more athleticism they could be really good next year. I like their energy and smiles. Very different vibe than the men’s team. Would like to see Jennifer Hoover come back. I think with new facilities, and upward trending program. She deserves to keep coaching Wake.

The women have been as bad as the men over the last 10 years but they’ve been so much better in the Tournament.

This team is fun to watch. They seem to have a game plan. Well coached. With a little more athleticism they could be really good next year. I like their energy and smiles. Very different vibe than the men’s team. Would like to see Jennifer Hoover come back. I think with new facilities, and upward trending program. She deserves to keep coaching Wake.

Just one 20 win season in the last 31 years. I don't think it really makes a difference. Let her coach until she wants to leave. She is likable and teams seem halfway competent unlike the mens teams of the last decade.

Last year lost on Day 1 so must have been playing below their heads. But congrats to the Lady Deacs and on to the Quarters and FSU!

Pretty amazing facial resemblance between Ralph Kitley getting dunked on and his daughter getting packed.

0002834_jr-reid-of-the-tar-heels.jpeg

5e6154c2f20b6.image.jpg

Back