• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest football 2020 outlook

Reminds me of my truist with a girl in high school who became a stripper at the Gold Club in Atl.
tumblr_nqvxllQn6E1uw9mwao1_500.gif

Perhaps, this was posted on another thread; if so, my apologies, but Essang Bassey and Justin Herron both accepted invites to the 2020 Senior Bowl in Mobile on January 25. The Lions' Matt Patricia and the Bengals' Zac Taylor will coach the two teams. This is the premier scouting event in advance of the NFL Combine. Congrats to Essang and Justin!

Reminds me of my truist with a girl in high school who became a stripper at the Gold Club in Atl.

When I was at Wake I was in a play called The Trysting Place. The director (an upperclassman) had to explain to us naive underclassmen what a tryst was.

Also behind Hawkins from Louisville. 4th in the ACC is tremendous for a true sophomore.

Walker is going to have a big 2020 season. That said, even when healthy, 2nd and 3rd team RBs get more action than reserves at any other position. Developing depth at that spot this Spring will be key.

Just lost the linebackers coach to Texas A&M. I'm sure Clawson will find a good replacement. Maybe a former Deac.

Just lost the linebackers coach to Texas A&M. I'm sure Clawson will find a good replacement. Maybe a former Deac.

I understand one of the greatest linebackers in ACC history, even in the history of the NFL, is without a job.

Santucci's profile has already been eliminated from the WF website.

Aaron Curry is a defensive assistant with the Seahawks, but could see him wanting to come back to Wake. Would love that hire.

Aaron Curry is a defensive assistant with the Seahawks, but could see him wanting to come back to Wake. Would love that hire.

I may hire him as a quality control guy, but I don’t think he’s ready to be a position coach yet. He’s got very little experience coaching. I would get him started as a quality control guy. He could be close to home and have the equivalent job at the collegiate level at his alma mater. There’s other guys more qualified to be linebacker coach. But he would be a nice addition to the staff for sure.

So will the schedule come out tomorrow??

Since it didn't come out Wednesday, my guess would be next Tuesday the 21st or Wednesday, the 22nd. Last two years it came out on a Wednesday, and on 2017 it came out on a Tuesday. They usually try to avoid releasing it on a Friday, especially the Friday of a holiday weekend.

Since it didn't come out Wednesday, my guess would be next Tuesday the 21st or Wednesday, the 22nd. Last two years it came out on a Wednesday, and on 2017 it came out on a Tuesday. They usually try to avoid releasing it on a Friday, especially the Friday of a holiday weekend.

Yep, they just announced it’ll be Wednesday the 22nd.

Back