• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Santa brought She Who Must Be Obeyed a Key West trip for Christmas, in February

1976Deac

Reaction score
We haven't been in 30 years. i already got the same hotel room for the week. Non-stop flights to Key West out of Charlotte are cheap right now.
i am checking with clients and a judge or lawyer or two, in Miami, but any suggestions as to where to go?
i would ask about what to do, but Kole probably wouldn't be able to pass on that.

Louie’s is always good for a drink at least if not dinner. Better Than Sex has insane desserts. Probably will be too full to actually, you know, have sex after. We’ve had awesome experiences with Danger Charters for sunset sails, half day and full day excursions. Seaplane trip to Dry Tortugas is absolutely phenomenal. Blue Heaven and Banana Cafe are both good.

I also enjoyed the wine bar Vinos on Duval.

Second better than sex for great deserts. It's been several years but if I recall correctly there was a really good tapas place next door. 915 maybe??

Two trips out of NC in less than 10 months. Is it a record for you?

You need to do the Key West pub crawl. I'd like to see you pass out in the shoe. The wife needs to document the pub crawl.

BTW, don't try to swim to Cuba after too much bourbon.

Back