• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4 star former top 100 recruit Terrance Davis coming to Wake

Locksley in the process of completely tearing down the Maryland program so he can build it back up.

And anyone who can't see the difference in Davis's situation and Newman's is as dumb as RJ.

College is supposed to be used to prepare young people for their adult lives. Part of that is making informed choices. There isn't anyone here who would bitch about another student transferring and leaving friends behind or taking an internship/job in their dream field and giving up an academic scholarship.

I'd love for Jamie to return. but he and his family got information that it would be best if he moved on. For doing what most here would do in living their professional dreams, Jamie has been excoriated.

Now, it's my turn to be attacked for pointing out the double hypocrisy of going after Jamie and celebrating Wake getting the benefit of what you are attacking him for doing.

College is supposed to be used to prepare young people for their adult lives. Part of that is making informed choices. There isn't anyone here who would bitch about another student transferring and leaving friends behind or taking an internship/job in their dream field and giving up an academic scholarship.

I'd love for Jamie to return. but he and his family got information that it would be best if he moved on. For doing what most here would do in living their professional dreams, Jamie has been excoriated.

Now, it's my turn to be attacked for pointing out the double hypocrisy of going after Jamie and celebrating Wake getting the benefit of what you are attacking him for doing.

:willynilly:

there are a lot of ways to spell the name Terence. If it were me, I would go with "Terrence" but there are a lot of options out there.

well if he only played four games could he not petition for a 6th year?

there are a lot of ways to spell the name Terence. If it were me, I would go with "Terrence" but there are a lot of options out there.

I believe that is commonly the Irish spelling.

If he graduated on time, doesn't he get an extra year? I'm confused as to what the rules are now.

There's no extra year. A player can play a 4th year somewhere else after they've graduated.

So, it's OK for us to take a transfer, but not OK for us to lose one.

As I said in a previous post, instead of bitching about Newman we should be using the same system to find an OL and a CB. Good work Dave.

If he graduated on time, doesn't he get an extra year? I'm confused as to what the rules are now.

General rule of thumb is you get 5 years to play 4.

This particular player was injured after playing four games this year and redshirted. Thus he is immediately eligible for 2020.

only in Ireland

which apparently is not an option since he spells his name with an "a"

you can play 4 years. He's played 3 full years and took a medical redshirt for what would have been his fourth, in 2019. so he gets one more year

Love the fact that he is from Dematha. Powerhouse athletic program in suburban DC area. Any other grad transfers enrolled?

Back