• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia declares state of emergency ahead of gun rally

So they decided to have a 2nd Amendment rally on a federal holiday commemorating the birthday of a person who espoused pacifism?

Look at this fucking cheesedick?

It's like a real life version of Cyril from Archer got his first toy gun.

Remember, these are the types of folks who claim they need all sorts of guns to help protect their rights if our tyrannical government ever decides to just take over and sends the US military to take their guns away. He certainly looks like he could give our professional troops all they could handle!

ETA: I wonder if any of these guys have any inkling of how pitiful and comic they look, rather than tough and macho, as they no doubt like to imagine they are.

Last edited:
Remember, these are the types of folks who claim they need all sorts of guns to help protect their rights if our tyrannical government ever decides to just take over and sends the US military to take their guns away. He certainly looks like he could give our professional troops all they could handle!

That man never drank a Duff in his life

ETA: I wonder if any of these guys have any inkling of how pitiful and comic they look, rather than tough and macho, as they no doubt like to imagine they are.

They’re doing GI Joe cosplay so I don’t think they plan on fighting the military. Much of the military is on their side anyway.

I still don’t know who they think they’re going to go to war against. If they represent gun owners, do they just plan on shooting unarmed Democrats?

Went on a morning run to briefly watch the craziness. At least one group rode in on a bus from a Baptist church. Saw about eight guns like in the previous picture (couldn't tell if they were replicas, I was running and am not elkman). There is also a cacophony of semis blaring their horns with "Don't tread on me" flags. Saw one confederate flag and one group that appeared to be the Michigan militia. Also an Infowars mini-Humvee with a "Taxation is theft" sticker. Didn't notice any counterprotestors, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out.

They’re doing GI Joe cosplay so I don’t think they plan on fighting the military. Much of the military is on their side anyway.

I still don’t know who they think they’re going to go to war against. If they represent gun owners, do they just plan on shooting unarmed Democrats?

Shooting Democrats who can't fight back? If they had a table at this rally to sign up for that, probably every guy there would eagerly do so. That's their dream scenario.

So they decided to have a 2nd Amendment rally on a federal holiday commemorating the birthday of a person who espoused pacifism?

And a black man who some of them probably despise.

What a bunch of tools. Lol unreal. A lot of These guys probably claim to be Christians but worship their guns and fatigues far more than Christ.

What a bunch of tools. Lol unreal. A lot of These guys probably claim to be Christians but worship their guns and fatigues far more than Christ.

They cling to both.

Not to mention the obvious irony of holding a gun rally on the day celebrating a prominent African American who died by gunfire from a coward who shot from over 200 feet away.

b1c.jpg

The best pic so far of all these insecure white guys is the doofus with the big smile and carrying a (what looks to be) tank armor piercing gun. That thing would put him on his ass.

Back