• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia declares state of emergency ahead of gun rally

Nothing. But as deputies, they are subject to different gun ownership laws than the public.

Are they subject to different background checks and training than the public? If so, I’m all for this.

Last edited:
Are the subject to different background checks and training than the public? If so, I’m all for this.

Yeah. So they’d join a well-regulated militia in order to keep their guns. Nice self own.

Are the subject to different background checks and training than the public? If so, I’m all for this.

In OC, CA, you can't be a sheriff if you have any drug or alcohol charges. A non-sherriff can have DUIs and get a gun.

Nothing would make me happier than for one of these penises to accidentally fire off a round and then all these pussies scattering like lemmings and then firing at each other and a bunch get hit (non life threatening injuries) revealing that they can’t shoot straight, are scared punks, and have no idea what to do in a situation of open gun fire.

Geez, I’d be happy if they just fixed the potholes outside my neighborhood on Hwy 9.

The state expects people in your neighborhood to fill potholes with melted Krugerrands.

Saw someone reference a tweet that called this an “ammosexual drag contest.”

at least they were not happy with the Nazis...?

Isn't there irony (and lack of historical awareness) in some folks who call Trump a Nazi and support stricter gun laws? Overheated rhetoric doesn't help either side.

Nothing would make me happier than for one of these penises to accidentally fire off a round and then all these pussies scattering like lemmings and then firing at each other and a bunch get hit (non life threatening injuries) revealing that they can’t shoot straight, are scared punks, and have no idea what to do in a situation of open gun fire.

Tough day on the IT helpdesk today, dear?

A bunch of heavily-armed goobers show up to attend a gun rally in a state where people died in a protest that turned violent two years ago, and some of them have spent the past few weeks making threats on social media, and where tensions are already high due to the Virginia state government's attempt to pass some gun control legislation. Now, why in the world would there be fears that it might turn violent?

Last edited:
Congratulations on your militants and white supremacists not shooting anybody?

Congratulations on your militants and white supremacists not shooting anybody?

Oh, judging from the signs, there were plenty of both groups in the crowd today, if you chose to look. But yeah, it is certainly nice that no one got shot, or that one of these proud militia patriots didn't accidentally shoot themselves. But to say as you do that there were no legitimate causes for concern is just false. Or have you not seen the articles with some of the comments on social media from your well-adjusted folks attending today's rally?

Back