• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - BC Eagles - LJVM Sunday 6 pm - ACCN

My daughter likes the band and the cheerleaders. I’m already dead inside. I may drive down.
Just don't drive down tonight. Your daughter might be a little disappointed.

Are they giving away food or anything? I haven't been to a game since (name redacted) took over.

How many games have we taken an early lead of late? We seem to like giving up big leads before waking up and realizing the game has started.

All of them. :tard:

Edit: Upon further review, most of them.

Last edited:
I am unclear whether Popovich is playing, but if he doesn’t , I think we win with or without Brown.

Usually make it over to one game a year even during this dumpster fire. Right now I can get 4 tickets on VS including service charges and download fees for $24.

Usually make it over to one game a year even during this dumpster fire. Right now I can get 4 tickets on VS including service charges and download fees for $24.

You may be able to get 4 for $4.00 in the parking lot.

Les also reported that, while unconfirmed, it seems likely that Brown will not play tonight.

Back