• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - BC Eagles - LJVM Sunday 6 pm - ACCN

The highlight of any Wake basketball game, the battle vision commercial.

Lol, frosted tips bro fouls out with thirteen minutes to go in the game

We just don't teach jump stop pull up 10 footers do we? Especially when the guy is just waiting for you and obviously looking to take a charge.

well hell. a duncan story i haven't heard before

Pretty old news. It seems that many had disputed this, especially when talking about Odom, but now we have inside confirmation. The NCAA ruled Peral could not play his freshman year and Maktar was ruled ineligible by the NCAA. Before those happened Duncan was going to be redshirted.

We are going to try hard to blow at 20 point lead.

Pretty old news. It seems that many had disputed this, especially when talking about Odom, but now we have inside confirmation. The NCAA ruled Peral could not play his freshman year and Maktar was ruled ineligible by the NCAA. Before those happened Duncan was going to be redshirted.

making an obvious failure of an attempt to poke fun at the hurricane hugo story.

Wow, quite a beatdown tonight. But I know better than to get excited.

I just hope some sunshiner doesn’t try to spin this as we’ve improved a lot since the first game of the year which was against BC.

The takeaway is that BC sucks and has even more injuries than we do.

And we split with them this year.

Mucius in a boot. Has TV/Radio said anything about him? And Randolph in a sling. What are they doing at practice?

Said Mucius got hurt doing shoot around. Did say Chaundee looked ok during pregame workout. Hope to see him play soon. Effort matters and he brings it.

Shocker - Sarr starting didn't affect him, he only had a double double in the first half.

There seems to be an inverse relationship between the length of the game threads and the size of a Wake win.

Back