• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers @ LJVM - 8 pm - Saturday

Are the Clemson students going to tackle one of our players into the stands again? That was the best...

Are the Clemson students going to tackle one of our players into the stands again? That was the best...

No. Clemson students will want our players on the court and Danny in the box.

Line is up to Clemson -9.5. That means the few people betting on this game are jumping on Clemson. Clemson hasn't been this big of a favorite in ACC game since hosting BC almost a year ago. If the line gets much higher, may be tempted to take the Deacs. Clemson already lost to VT, S. Carolina, Yale and Miami at home; their homecourt advantage is negligible. Sarr will be the best player on the court (and is 4 inches taller than whomever will try to cover him), and Clemson is a crappy offensive team. Not saying WF is going to win, but Clemson doesn't win many games by double digits.

Clemson is squirrely. I wouldn't bet them to cover a 10 point spread, even against Wake.

Yeah, this one is a pass for me. I didn't get the -8, and I was feeling iffy about even that.

I still think we'll lose by 10+ points, but I'd rather not be involved when a couple of late meaningless Childress 3s could cost me money.

I don’t think we win tonite, but the sad thing is that most of the ACC is going to take us lightly and not give their best effort. We’ll probably win a couple we aren’t supposed to .

I think we lose but cover... Clemson had busy stretch w wins over Duke and Unc and close game to State (who is
On up swing) and think Clemson has letdown but survives

No stale Tuesday jokes yet?

Or was that Wednesday games?

Or do we just suck everyday?

If we win I'm happy for the players, you know, but I don't think finishing in the bottom 25% of the league is going to be given a thumbs up by Currie. Not after all the time Danny's had to produce a winner.

Any way to stream this game as I'm in a hotel without the ACCNETWORK

I can hear the cheerleaders! Rafi lies about students in the student section!

wake leads acc in free throw attempts and still .500. i thought manning said had to get to line to win

Let’s get a Pop-n-Play for Danny to keep him entertained on the bench.

Can somebody explain to me why Torry Johnson plays over Sharone Wright? shit is so dumb. Torry playing more than Childress is at this point.

Back