• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Clemson Tigers @ LJVM - 8 pm - Saturday

Meh. Appeared a few from each team just letting their emotions getting the best of them. I wouldn't characterize as a "huge fight". Move along.

Yeah. The video didn’t live up to the hype in the alerts. There shouldn’t be more repercussions than a game suspension for those must involved.

Bang, bang.

The-Source-Remembers-Big-L-on-his-45th-Birthday-.jpg

Another fucking loss. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... pffft

Torry Johnson is my least favorite player in any sport ever. Dude is a solid 4 years older than most players and is absolutely incompetent. Should not play another minute this season.

For someone who was paying closer attention, how did the team and Sarr do after he went out with 3 fouls?

another 20 loss season within reach. any coach ever had four 20 loss seasons - at the same school? and throw in a 19 loss season for good measure

I think our last 10 shots were 3 pointers. An average coach would have won that game. What a moron.

For a coach who was specifically hired to bring us more NCAAT post season success, Manning is 0-1 (0.00) and still coaching at Wake 6 seasons later?! :eek:

Back