• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pre-primary poll -- general election votes

Who will you vote for?

• I am/lean Democrat: I will vote for Trump in the general if my candidate is not on the ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am/lean Democrat; I will not vote in the general election if my candidate is not on the ballot

• I am/lean Republican; I will vote for Trump in the general election

• I am/lean Republican; I will vote for Trump if my preferred Dem candidate is not on the ballot

• I am/lean Republican; I will not vote if my preferred Democratic candidate is not on the ballot

• Total voters
I lean a little Rep but will vote for anyone against Trump.

Forgot this one

giphy.gif

it's nice to see RJ finally joining the rest of his miserable cohort and coming out as a Trump 2020 voter

I do hope we do away with the mathematically wrong assertion that a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Trump this time around

This one perplexes me. Do people not understand the difference, or are they saying something else? It has to be the latter, right? Like they’re saying it’s morally the same as a vote for Trump, instead of mathematically the samw, or something.

Trump and the GOP are perfectly fine with left leaners voting for Jill Stein or whoever or not voting at all.

Sure it’s not correct to say “A third party vote is a vote for Trump.” But it’s correct to say “A third party vote is a vote for what Trump wants.”

I feel like voting 3rd party takes a weird ego/exaggerated sense of self importance.

Back