• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pre-primary poll -- general election votes

Who will you vote for?

• I am/lean Democrat: I will vote for Trump in the general if my candidate is not on the ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am/lean Democrat; I will not vote in the general election if my candidate is not on the ballot

• I am/lean Republican; I will vote for Trump in the general election

• I am/lean Republican; I will vote for Trump if my preferred Dem candidate is not on the ballot

• I am/lean Republican; I will not vote if my preferred Democratic candidate is not on the ballot

• Total voters

JuiceCrewAllStar

Whole Milk Drinker
Reaction score
Where does the Tunnels stand leading up to the primaries?

*edit: due to characters allowed, I had to drop from "one of my preferred candidates" to "preferred candidate"

Last edited:
I lean a little Rep but will vote for anyone against Trump.

Forgot this one

Throw your vote in trash.

Take a stand pussy! This is not a vote to go 3rd party (I vote libertarian also).

This.

If you want to support a third party candidate during the election, go for it.

But when that third party candidate is polling 1.8% of the vote heading into Election Day...a vote for that candidate is a vote wasted.

I thought you people were Pro Choice !

God gave us free will, but conservative try to take that away by limiting everything based on a book known to be full of fables.

Time is now to grab a sack. It you like Trump, whatever, but if you do not then you know he should not hold the office of President. Throwing your vote away is sinful.

Are you a guy that turns your back while someone steals or assaults, so that you don’t get involved or hurt? If so you are a poor human.

You left an important choice out - "I am/lean Republican; I will not vote for Trump in the general election ________." Come on, man. You could add a couple more variations of that answer as well.

Striking consistency in the votes so far.

I lean a little Rep but will vote for anyone against Trump.

Forgot this one

ah, yeah -- big oversight on my part

meant to have that as the second Republican option after voting for Trump

we can call doofus/numbers the Republican; Never-Trump option, I guess

I do hope we do away with the mathematically wrong assertion that a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Trump this time around

whenever someone says this the rest of us are like

source.gif

What if I dislike Sanders/Warren/Whoever just as much as I dislike Trump and see danger in a vote for that person ? Huh ? What about that ?

What if I dislike Sanders/Warren/Whoever just as much as I dislike Trump and see danger in a vote for that person ? Huh ? What about that ?

then you probably have fucking awful opinions about everything and should be ignored

Lean Rep will worriedly vote Trump

Back