• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UVA - Sunday - Noon - ACCN

What's up with all of the foot injuries this season? Ingraham, Okeke, Brown and now Childress.

Hope this is not becoming the rationalization for keeping DM - too many injuries.

You mean the guy who had 100% of our assists in the last game? Yeah should be interesting.

All 3 guards that get meaningful minutes are gone next year. This is another lost season. Time to look to the future. Manning isn’t going to do that unless his hand is forced like this.
And I was at the game Tuesday. Brandon was awful per usual.

All 3 guards that get meaningful minutes are gone next year. This is another lost season. Time to look to the future. Manning isn’t going to do that unless his hand is forced like this.
And I was at the game Tuesday. Brandon was awful per usual.

None of this shitshow is Brandon's fault.

3ptr and a bs desperation shot for UVA, not a great start for Deacs.

None of this shitshow is Brandon's fault.

I strongly disagree. Is it his fault that he plays so much? No. Is it his fault that he hasn’t learned anything about his game in 4 years and still thinks he’s a scoring PG? Yes.

At least DM pulled out his extra special black and gold suit today.

Brick fucking City out here today.

4 pts at the under 12. Will we get 10 by half?

And we continue to ignore Sarr.

4 pts at the under 12. Will we get 10 by half?

And we continue to ignore Sarr.

But Johnson had the wide open layup! Only 3 players in front of him! And he’s such a good shooter!

Sarr for the 2nd basket. Sarr 2 + 2 fts = 6

Back