• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UVA - Sunday - Noon - ACCN

Let's see how the last 3 minutes of the game play out. I've seen Wake seem competent in spurts throughout Manning and redacted's tenures only to see abysmal late -game coaching (which is indicative of crappy in-game coaching).

I’m left with listening to radio broadcast via WF Gameday app...better than nothing.

But damn the dummies setting up the accn with location specific access restrictions.

Go Deacs—will be a great win if we can maintain.

This sounds like an issue with your cable provider. I haven’t had this issue.

I’m left with listening to radio broadcast via WF Gameday app...better than nothing.

But damn the dummies setting up the accn with location specific access restrictions.

Go Deacs—will be a great win if we can maintain.

Use a vpn. Great workaround for these situations. Plenty of solid options out there that run ~$3/mo if you pay for 1+ year subscription.

Don't know if this is your situation, but when I'm traveling, ESPN authenticates with my Directv account so I have access to games being streamed on the ESPN platform.

I’ve verified my spectrum account, logged in/out, called them, everything. Even tried using the spectrum app.

They say I have to be on my own WiFi...so stupid.

Anyhow, end of my ranting about this...at least I have the radio broadcast.

What shows Danny's inane offense these days is once again our PG is 2-10 and our SF is 4-5 and not getting enough touches.

Sarr has 5 shots in the game (add 3 for being fouled so call it 8).

Woldetensae hits another three...he is a 30% shooter coming into this game...

Woldentensae is 5-9 from 3 (was shooting 32%), probably the one guy you need to guard.

When we don't feed Sarr for long stretches, he does start forcing it when he gets it.

I didn't think it was possible to have this many athletes on one floor who cant hit the side of a barn.

Back