• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UVA - Sunday - Noon - ACCN

Yeah. Complaining about the fowl shot promotion is the absolute epitome of dumb internet warrioring.

1. As you and others note, that’s exactly how the promotion is supposed work.
2. Of course people cheer for free chicken sandwiches. That’s how human nature works.
3. Other schools have picked up on this promotion and use it, in a variety of ways. VT does free bacon for two missed free throws. Guess what? It doesn’t matter what you are ranked, or who you are playing, it will always be the loudest point of any game. Because, again, human nature.

I was at the VT-Clemson game at The Cassell in 2018. When the Clemson kid missed that second FT and the crowd erupted, the reaction from the players on the Clemson bench was hilarious. It was like they had no clue what the screaming was about.

What was the final score of the UVA game? For me, that's what really matters. Not low camera angles. But, that's just me.

Right there with you. We lost a game that was highly winnable. Our failure to adjust to the high screen offense UVA used in the second half eventually did us in.

Right there with you. We lost a game that was highly winnable. Our failure to adjust to the high screen offense UVA used in the second half eventually did us in.

that and the really shitty shooting and turnovers. Neath and Johnson combined for 4 -15 shooting and 8 turnovers and 2 assists. ugly game to watch.

that and the really shitty shooting and turnovers. Neath and Johnson combined for 4 -15 shooting and 8 turnovers and 2 assists. ugly game to watch.

Message for those who rag on Brandon Childress. Those are the other options at point guard.

Message for those who rag on Brandon Childress. Those are the other options at point guard.

One other thought on BChildress, many of the complaints against him...”hero ball”, “too much dribbling” are the same things many people said about Crawford in his Junior year except that Crawford was bigger and more talented. This is a coaching problem. Two starting PGs in a row being asked to do too much and not being taught how to do it.

Back