• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UVA - Sunday - Noon - ACCN

Apparently I am unable to stream the acc network when I’m not using my home wifi.

Brilliant design......:mad:

Apparently I am unable to stream the acc network when I’m not using my home wifi.

Should be able log into cable provider site. I have away from home. You missed 9 of our best minutes since Xavier.

Well I guess Childress was the problem after all. Best ball movement I’ve seen in years. Minimal dribbling and being smart with the ball leads to a not so embarrassing offense. Who knew?!

Sarr also seems more assertive in demanding the ball on offense with Childress out. I imagine it being so frustrating as a player watching Childress ball-hog and fuck up with no repercussions.

I’ve tried — word from spectrum support is I have to be on my home WiFi as set up by accn.

Terrible

Deacs close the half hitting 8-9 from the field to take a seven point lead. Manning puts three bigs on the floor for the first time in forever with positive results. 35 points in the first half is the most the Cavs have allowed this season.

Hopefully we don't go back to chucking 3's without involving Sarr.

100%. His weaknesses have always outshone his strengths. Every season. He has cost us more games over the years than won us games, that is for sure.

Unfortunately there is no way this happens with daddy on the sidelines.

Don't know if this is your situation, but when I'm traveling, ESPN authenticates with my Directv account so I have access to games being streamed on the ESPN platform.

UVA is starting to lock in on defense. The last two minutes will come down to coaching. I take Bennett in that situation. All day. Forever.

I’m left with listening to radio broadcast via WF Gameday app...better than nothing.

But damn the dummies setting up the accn with location specific access restrictions.

Go Deacs—will be a great win if we can maintain.

Back