• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

601px-BTTF2_004.jpg

See I associate biff with Sperry's and real estate conventions in suburban Best Westerns.

Nahhh. I've got a pair of Sperrys that I wear when surf fishing in case I catch a stingray. Most meetings I go to are in pretty decent places/hotels.

Where do I send the rent check via PayPal or Venmo for the space I occupy in your head ?

maybe biff could have a bulldog or non Wake Forest game tickets. could give you a vicious paper cut.

If you get to bring one object into the cage that's most associated with your boards name/persona, what are you taking? I think mine would def be a golf club, which I'm pretty pleased with, while GTB's would be a literal piece of feces, or a used condom. Mako, you get a basketball or coach's clipboard. ATS probably gets a dumbbell or some home gym piece of equipment. N&C gets anti-rage medication (not good here).

I think I'd rather have a giant padlock on a chain that I wear around my neck... Something something "LOCK of the week".

And then I can use it as a weapon.

Kind of like RacerDeac's JYD avatar, now that I think about it.

Matches the one your wife has on your balls.

Biff... How could a person even logistically put a padlock on a chain on someone's balls?

That doesn't even make any sense.

Think before you post next time.

Jeez.

It's actually a special kind of scrotal cilice that she has on me. With a remote.

Yeah, I meant like some sort of cock lock since she won't have sex with him unless he stays in shape.

I'm super ok with the direction this super-masculine thread about fist fights has gone.

You've been ducking me long enough, Biff. Round 1. Name the time and place. I'll be out back practicing falling down.

Back