• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

Holy shit I've been away too long. This thread is glorious.

Glad I was not selected by Townie, as I've never been in an actual fight. I did punch Manifest in the face once because he was a shithead teenager, but that's it. It doesn't sound like I'm a match for the gaggle of prototype NFL tight ends bros that apparently frequent the boards.

As for the bracket I think age is big thing here. I'm 33 and I don't think three of me could have beaten up by 25 year old self. Unless you are a pro athlete I think our fighting strength/stamina plunges once we hit thirty. So whoever the youngest in the bracket is, my money is on them.

Holy shit I've been away too long. This thread is glorious.

Glad I was not selected by Townie, as I've never been in an actual fight. I did punch Manifest in the face once because he was a shithead teenager, but that's it. It doesn't sound like I'm a match for the gaggle of prototype NFL tight ends bros that apparently frequent the boards.

As for the bracket I think age is big thing here. I'm 33 and I don't think three of me could have beaten up by 25 year old self. Unless you are a pro athlete I think our fighting strength/stamina plunges once we hit thirty. So whoever the youngest in the bracket is, my money is on them.

Disagree on the age thing. 34 year old me would curb stomp 20 year old me.

Yeah. I couldn’t guard 25 year old me in basketball, but I could whip his ass if need be.

Yeah. I couldn’t guard 25 year old me in basketball, but I could whip his ass if need be.

Because 25 yo you would want to fight fair. Current you would happily hit him with a chair or rebar or brass knuckles.

Maybe I'm showing weakness here, but I can't see myself using rebar on 25 year old me.

Now against you jabronis in the Kumite? Sure.

But I'd probably just try to choke 25 year old me out. Don't want to mess up that pretty face.

Because 25 yo you would want to fight fair. Current you would happily hit him with a chair or rebar or brass knuckles.

Especially if you fight in a construction zone or carry brass knuckles in your pocket.

I have a good 30 lbs and nearly 10 years of fuck it on 21 year old me. He would get his shit kicked in.

24 year old me would whip my ass, dude was shredded. All other years can come at me, bro.

I appreciate the new turn in the Kumite thread. It was getting stale. Who is winning it if you got to send prime era you into the ring?

An entertaining thread. Personal opinion. There is no substitute for experience. Anyone who has to fight people intent on hurting them on a regular basis wins. Talk vs. action.

Or worse yet, she might force me to watch The Masked Singer.

You know, I'm the one who likes The Masked Singer. My whole family pans the show, but when the big reveal comes (TAKE IT OFF !!!), they're all glued to the big screen.

Back