• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

I wanna fight Wrangor in the later rounds. He's still youngish, long reach, former college athlete, holier than thou Christian. He might be able to take me, but it's a matchup that would sell ppv subscriptions.

Is "Kumite" the new name of the board's dick measuring contest?

If healthy, I'd guess I'm in the top half, maybe quarter. The punching games at bars say I've got a wicked right, and I think I'm still quicker than most of you clowns. The problem is, I'm almost never healthy, and if you get me in any sort of hold, my back or shoulder is gonna be immediately toast. Zero ground game.

I’m 6’3” 220 with holiday weight still on. I do at least 3 miles of cardio every day so I’m not in bad shape. I’m assuming there’s at least a few guys on here that could kick my ass but I would probably make the quarterfinals.

I’d probably call out Brews, Biff, Brasky, and RSF off the top of my head.

I’m 6’3” 220 with holiday weight still on. I do at least 3 miles of cardio every day so I’m not in bad shape. I’m assuming there’s at least a few guys on here that could kick my ass but I would probably make the quarterfinals.

I’d probably call out Brews, Biff, Brasky, and RSF off the top of my head.

Quality post. You and I walk through two or three easy early rounds, hit each other on the bracket and at that point it doesn't matter who wins, because whoever has next is going to have a cakewalk after we destroy each other.

I'd forgotten about RSF. He's my callout. I owe him from mafia.

Hear that, douche canoe?

Wonder who on the the boards has the most sizable height/weight measurables.

I'm not certain I'd beat anyone. But just understand that I am doing nothing but aiming for nuts and knees. My entire fighting style is based upon that of the Nature Boy.

Back