• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

6’1 ish. Around 2 bills. But it’s a scary 200, bro.

There's no such thing as a fair fight. If something is around, I'd use it. The only object would be survival.

hwezbyaqmpoxxlbvlfnc.jpg

Even missing half of a bicep, I would probably consider myself top 20% or so. 6'2" and a hair under 200, 6'4" wingspan.

Pros:
Growing up as a twin, you get in lots of fights, where you learn to destroy yourself.
Did lots of wrestling back in the day.
Decent cardio shape, run and/or hit up the gym a few times a week.

Weaknesses:
Robot arm would probably be a liability if opponent could hit the weak point.

I would pay good money for RJ vs BKF. (my money would be on RJ, even if BKF may or may not have killed his father in law)

Get ready for it

I'd measure in at 6'3 225 lbs. I should probably get a bye to the semi-finals. I'm on the older side these days and not much is worth picking up my fists for. My hit list would be short and I wouldn't expect any of them to advance past the 1st or 2nd round.

I notice Biff is conspicuously absent on this thread.

Also, how far is DV7 making it?

I'd measure in at 6'3 225 lbs. I should probably get a bye to the semi-finals. I'm on the older side these days and not much is worth picking up my fists for. My hit list would be short and I wouldn't expect any of them to advance past the 1st or 2nd round.

Plus no one could pull your hair.

I notice Biff is conspicuously absent on this thread.

Also, how far is DV7 making it?

DV7 is a big dude, but on the inside he's got a soft heart, so I'm not sure how much violence he's capable of dishing out.

I’m 6’2” 245 and have gotten in probably 10 legit fights in my adult life. My record is 6-2 drunk and a resounding 0-2 sober. Depending on the rules of the tournament i could either go pretty far or lose first round.

Based on what I'm seeing we have about a half dozen 6'3-6'4 225-230 ex-linebackers. Heavyweight matchups should be fun.

Yeah. I’m learning that posters here are much larger than I imagined. I’m not feeling quite as confident as before.

Where you at, Ph?

I’m 6’2” 245 and have gotten in probably 10 legit fights in my adult life. My record is 6-2 drunk and a resounding 0-2 sober. Depending on the rules of the tournament i could either go pretty far or lose first round.

I’m not trying to judge you, player, but what kind of lifestyle are you living if you’ve had 10 actual fistfights as a grownup?

I'm 5-6, 120 and will win an ankle biting contest.

And my money would be on RJ vs bkf any day. #phillytough

Back