• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

I’m not trying to judge you, player, but what kind of lifestyle are you living if you’ve had 10 actual fistfights as a grownup?

lol I had this exact same though, that's a lot of fights

I think most of us were tall skinny guys (I know I was) who put on 30 lbs of beer weight.

yeah, I'd say you're probably pretty safe mako, guessing your weight is more muscle than fat, and the opposite is probably true for most everyone else

Yeah. I’m learning that posters here are much larger than I imagined. I’m not feeling quite as confident as before.

Where you at, Ph?

Heavyweight division. 6-3/245

I think most of us were tall skinny guys (I know I was) who put on 30 lbs of beer weight.

Not as much beer as wings and soda but yeah.

I'd measure in at 6'3 225 lbs. I should probably get a bye to the semi-finals. I'm on the older side these days and not much is worth picking up my fists for. My hit list would be short and I wouldn't expect any of them to advance past the 1st or 2nd round.

I’m not trying to judge you, player, but what kind of lifestyle are you living if you’ve had 10 actual fistfights as a grownup?

I am equally in awe of the number of times you have engaged in fisticuffs.

I feel like I would get in more fights if my umbrella policy covered that kind of damage to others. In my post-college life, I've not been in a "real" fight, but I punched someone in the face at a home football game once.

I stayed at 220 throughout my 20s. Rock climbing was a big part of that.

30s gave me an extra 10 lbs (like Mako, it all went to the dick). I'm softer, but my nipples would still point at my opponent's face as opposed to their feet.

In this thread I learn that I’m short.

Where you finishing Ph?

[Her face]

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I notice the anonymous tagger pussies are mysteriously absent from this thread. Interesting.

6'4" 265, never been in a fight. Not sure if that would help me or hurt me.

I really hope some of y’all are fat and prone to early fits of wheezing, or I need to re-evaluate my place in the Pit pecking order. Jesus.

Monster pussy. How have you never at least punched one person in the face?

I literally posted on this page that I once punched someone in the face.

I don't count any of the controlled sparring matches, of course.

Monster pussy. How have you never at least punched one person in the face?

When you’re that damn big most of time people back down before it comes to blows. Hell, even I have rarely had anyone step to me and I’m not huge.

Back