• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

And goddamnit, someone get Biff over here. The fact that he’s acting like he’s too good for this thread makes me wanna fight him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Gable View Post
Monster pussy. How have you never at least punched one person in the face?
When you’re that damn big most of time people back down before it comes to blows. Hell, even I have rarely had anyone step to me and I’m not huge.

Yeah, pretty much this- I guess there's a deterrence factor there- it's not like I'm the first one in the herd someone's looking to pick off. But honestly, I can't really think of a single situation in my life where I was anywhere close to hauling off on someone. Too easy going, I guess :noidea:

[video]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlawedMiserableFlea-mobile.mp4[/video]

I’m not trying to judge you, player, but what kind of lifestyle are you living if you’ve had 10 actual fistfights as a grownup?

A bad mix of drinking too much, having a few angry friends and spending too much time at Glover Park bars in proximity of all the UNC frat bros.

Haven’t gotten in a fight in So Pines since high school. Too risky with all the Ft Bragg special forces guys at the bars. I’ve seen dudes that were 5’5 150 break faces.

So Timdunk is apparently the early Vegas favorite. Who else is making it to the final four?

A bad mix of drinking too much, having a few angry friends and spending too much time at Glover Park bars in proximity of all the UNC frat bros.

You're in the GP? I lived there for my first 9 years in town. Town Hall was always good for a group of doucher Tar Hole bros.

Undergrad at ECU led to a lot of conflicts with Marines from Lejeune, especially if you worked floor or door at a bar like I did. I still can't touch Dunk"s 10 actual bouts though.

Last edited:
I've never even been in a shoving match, much less an actual fight. 10 legit fights as an adult is defs a lot. I think experience is probs an important factor in this contest.

I've never even been in a shoving match, much less an actual fight. 10 legit fights as an adult is defs a lot. I think experience is probs an important factor in this contest.

For sure. I mean, look at Juice's mom. Experience got her where she is today.

Yeah, I'm no longer confident in my ability to finish top 50% at all. I'm a little over 6' and about 185. You know, normal size. Still think some of y'all would be slow AF in the ring, but one good shot and I'm probably toast.

Yeah, I'm no longer confident in my ability to finish top 50% at all. I'm a little over 6' and about 185. You know, normal size. Still think some of y'all would be slow AF in the ring, but one good shot and I'm probably toast.

Nah, you got this.

Based on his recent post, I'll call out ELC in the 1st round. Just remind him it's hand to hand combat, no guns allowed.

It's the normal size ones that scare me.

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Between this post and your last one on the CT, I'm worried about you, man. Are you suffering some kind of stroke right now? Or maybe I am. Shit, now I'm scared for myself.

Back