• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

This thread is everything. Probably the only good thing to come out of the tragedy from Sunday.

I’ve gotta spread the rep around Townie, but I swear to god you’re getting pos every day for a month for giving me Biff in the first round. I’m coming for you, butthead!

Cakewalk to finals. I took on the wake football team in college. This tourney will be a walk in the park.

Well in the first round, you only have to face up against a 6'4" 245 lb guy, so that should be cake. I'd worry GTB would bring his 8chan buddies though.

I’ve gotta spread the rep around Townie, but I swear to god you’re getting pos every day for a month for giving me Biff in the first round. I’m coming for you, butthead!

Watch out his wife’s going to buy him the best trainer money can buy.

Damn I missed the cut. I'm very small though - guaranteed win for whoever I match up against.

I guess i'll bring the bourbon and place bets.

looking forward to being the first 16 seed upset in a brutal opening round match up

CqW0s4XWgAEybOY.jpg

spoiler - hold back on the joystick to prep the bicycle kick prior to the opening of the round so you can open as soon as he says "FIGHT!"

Pros: Had a much bigger older brother and learned to be scrappy. Former D-1 college wrestler.

Cons: Had my front tooth knocked out in a fight, so my defense is obviously lacking. 5’9 so much shorter than most of y’all.

Damn I missed the cut. I'm very small though - guaranteed win for whoever I match up against.

I guess i'll bring the bourbon and place bets.

Same here. Shocked I got left out, but will be an active spectator!

Pros: Had a much bigger older brother and learned to be scrappy. Former D-1 college wrestler.

Cons: Had my front tooth knocked out in a fight, so my defense is obviously lacking. 5’9 so much shorter than most of y’all.

You or your brother was a former D1 wrestler? This is important for setting some odds.

Fortunately, he's just quoting some reddit wacko.

bro, that post (and subsequent responses) happened way before reddit was really a thing, I think original source was offtopic forums back in 2004ish (it's been copied a few other places since then obviously, including on the old scout boards for my 500 posts rule thread)... it's a great meme and you should show it the respect it deserves.

I just hurt my neck wrestling around with my point guard. He’s around 5’8 and 140. I may have been over seeded

i'd worry about ATS taking a fall, we gotta be cautious about betting markets and his place in this tournament

catamount is a 1%er, doubtful he's seen much action but he's got a lot to lose

Oh, I could most definitely be bought.

Zero issues with taking a dive for the right price.

Sorry for those left out, we didn’t have enough to make it a 32 person tournament and honestly it was worth making an rj bad breath joke because he sucks so much. Maybe next time you cretins want to fight each other.

I was in kind of a lot of fights between age 8 and 22. I’ve been knocked into next week more than once so you can rest assured that I’m not afraid of any of you overfed gamers. I haven’t been in a fight in a couple of decades though.

Back