• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

I'm thinking about getting serious about this training just in case RJ sends his guy to pay me a visit at my office.

New stipulations to our fight Biff. We’re fighting in socks on a freshly mopped kitchen floor.

Are there any other gingers on here? That would make a nice prelim to actual competition. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

What’s everyone’s finishing move? Mine would obviously be the Creamy Scoop. Its like the Mandible Claw with a powerbomb into a pin.

Are there any other gingers on here? That would make a nice prelim to actual competition. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

You'd smoke DonaldRoss, and I'd pay good money to watch. More entertaining (and evenly matched) would be an actual ginger dwarf v. DR.

What’s everyone’s finishing move? Mine would obviously be the Creamy Scoop. Its like the Mandible Claw with a powerbomb into a pin.

Mine is the Jamill Jones Dim Mak.

Sig also reminded me of my potential weak spots, so I've been doing body hardening exercises. Last night I had Gossett's mom repeatedly tongue punch my fart box until I developed an iron asshole.

If you get to bring one object into the cage that's most associated with your boards name/persona, what are you taking? I think mine would def be a golf club, which I'm pretty pleased with, while GTB's would be a literal piece of feces, or a used condom. Mako, you get a basketball or coach's clipboard. ATS probably gets a dumbbell or some home gym piece of equipment. N&C gets anti-rage medication (not good here).

Mine is the Jamill Jones Dim Mak.

Sig also reminded me of my potential weak spots, so I've been doing body hardening exercises. Last night I had Gossett's mom repeatedly tongue punch my fart box until I developed an iron asshole.

Sounds like it's gonna be well lubed when I get there.

No way a Milhouse fight lasts more than 15 seconds one way or another, right?

he's a drinker, not a fighter. Although once he gets drunk enough he'll threaten to fight you and then fall down. (Note that this is true of me too)

You'd smoke DonaldRoss, and I'd pay good money to watch. More entertaining (and evenly matched) would be an actual ginger dwarf v. DR.

Let’s light the DR bat signal: “THE JOEL IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR A SCHOOL LIKE WAKE, WE USED TO SELL IT OUT ALL THE TIME WHEN WE WERE GOOD”

Come get some you impotent duck fart.

If you can't summon him here, just look out for the ambulance taking rj to the hospital. He'll be right behind it.

Mako don’t worry I repped this one. I love the casual takedown of both RJ and DR

Back