• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Townie definitely gets the first round bye.

Between this post and your last one on the CT, I'm worried about you, man. Are you suffering some kind of stroke right now? Or maybe I am. Shit, now I'm scared for myself.

UMM HOW i word this...

ok

u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

6'1" 185 farm strong and in fighting shape, but ya'll are some big dudes, so I'm just buying tickets and placing bets.

You're in the GP? I lived there for my first 9 years in town. Town Hall was always good for a group of doucher Tar Hole bros.

When I moved to DC I lived near Lincoln Park but most of my girl friends lived in Glover so we spent a lot of Friday/Saturdays over there. Town Hall was probably the best of the bars, Gin and Tonic and breadsoda were conflict heavy.

Anybody smarter and more detail oriented than me wanna draw up the brackets? You'll have all the rep forever.

6'0" 178lbs. Athletic build, minimal fighting experience. Previously muscular, 9 months into a dad bod transition. Two sport state champion in high school, participant in 3 community rec league teams now.

13 years experience as a ref, so I volunteer to wear the stripes for this event. Can be bribed for cheap shots and hidden items in clothing. Will ref a decently fair fight otherwise.

6'0" 178lbs. Athletic build, minimal fighting experience. Previously muscular, 9 months into a dad bod transition. Two sport state champion in high school, participant in 3 community rec league teams now.

13 years experience as a ref, so I volunteer to wear the stripes for this event. Can be bribed for cheap shots and hidden items in clothing. Will ref a decently fair fight otherwise.

Unless anyone wants to square up in a PPV style undercard event. I think I'd enjoy that more than a bracket format.

Too old, slow, and nearsighted, so I'm out. But I think I can still go down a ski hill quicker than 90-95% of you. Including the bots, of course.

16 enter, 1 leaves.

3WPIIve.png

I was once knocked unconscious in 5 seconds in a tough man contest. I've gotta be a high seed here.

timdunk is walking to the final four after rj has no idea what to do with a tube of toothpaste

i think we've got some room for an upset in the 5/12

other side of the bracket, idk, probably not so chalky

all's hair in love and war, but i don't see gable making too much noise. he's got rage issues, but who on this side of the bracket doesn't?

i'd worry about ATS taking a fall, we gotta be cautious about betting markets and his place in this tournament

catamount is a 1%er, doubtful he's seen much action but he's got a lot to lose

palma is kind of a beanpole, but i have no doubts in my mind he'd throw sand in a guy's eye

Catamount no doubt is a huge pussy but people like him, Junebug and Brad will be buying an endless supply of homeless as surrogates.

Cakewalk to finals. I took on the wake football team in college. This tourney will be a walk in the park.

Either I connect on a haymaker/flying leg kick in the first 20 seconds, or I'm toast. One GTB take-down, and I immediately tap out. I think I'd fair MUCH better in a boxing tournament. @mako, fire up that thread too, thx.

Back