• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Kumite

Hoosier over Gable
Turds over Tiger
ATS over cata
Timmy over palmab (but this one is an amazing sight to behold)

West bracket
Tim over ITC
Tooth paste takes it handedly, bc RJK has no experience
Mako over Biff (plz don't die, Biff)
Chill over sig

Eight come down to:
West
Tim over toothpaste

Chill over mako

East eight is bananas.
Hoosier probably plugs my bung, but ATS and Timmy is anyone's guess.

I have 12 screws holding my jaw together so would certainly lose to a good boxer. I guess if I’m the one seed then I have home court of “outside a bar and both people are completely wasted” all the way to the end. If it’s neutral site Bloodsport style event then I’m screwed.

timdunk is walking to the final four after rj has no idea what to do with a tube of toothpaste

i think we've got some room for an upset in the 5/12

other side of the bracket, idk, probably not so chalky

all's hair in love and war, but i don't see gable making too much noise. he's got rage issues, but who on this side of the bracket doesn't?

i'd worry about ATS taking a fall, we gotta be cautious about betting markets and his place in this tournament

catamount is a 1%er, doubtful he's seen much action but he's got a lot to lose

palma is kind of a beanpole, but i have no doubts in my mind he'd throw sand in a guy's eye

I've put on 40 pounds. Just got back from the McGregor fight, and wear track jackets on the reg

However, my fight history that I remember is such: Got punched in the face once by my best friend during basketball and never hit him back. Decided to try boxing with a French roommate in the courtyard of taylor with each of us only having one glove and me immediately turning backwards once he started swinging.

However, my brother swears when I was like 10 Pete Haralak did something mean to me and I socked him right in the face and made him cry. I don't remember this.

Last edited:
Biff seems like the kinda dude that would drug your water bottles like the boxing episode of oz.

Biff would be like Jon Favreau (Pete Becker) from Friends. Hire the best trainers. Think he has a chance. Lose/almost die in the first round.

Nike-Shoes-Worn-by-Jon-Favreau-Pete-Becker-in-Friends-Season-3-Episode-24-1.jpg

Back