• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - @ Notre Dame - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Reading Pilchard's write-up, actually a bit nervous this may be a Clemson-like squeaker.

What's wrong with number 0? Other than his shot selection and lack of court vision.

We think that he might have shut himself down rather than risk further injury while losing all these games.

If he has shut himself down could it be because he has plans to transfer or to follow players like Doral and Crawford and opt for the draft? Maybe he wants to get out of the clown show that [NR] and Mannequin (and Smellman and Hatch of course) has created. Chaundee is certainly one of my very favorite players during this decade of abysmal basketball. I am pulling for him to succeed regardless of what he does at the end of the season.

Then again, maybe he wants to be healthy for OUR new coach next season. With his demeanor I wouldn't be surprised at that either.

There has been nothing to indicate that Chaundee shut himself down.

According to his parents, Chaundee wasn't close to being 100% when he was playing in Anaheim. When you are injured and play, getting a different injury isn't that unlikely. Especially if it's a foot injury to start.

BTW, we are +9.5.

According to his parents, Chaundee wasn't close to being 100% when he was playing in Anaheim. When you are injured and play, getting a different injury isn't that unlikely. Especially if it's a foot injury to start.

BTW, we are +9.5.

This will likely be a similar spread when we take them on next season in Charlotte.

A good coach having Chaundee, Sarr, Massoud, Mucius, Neath and frosh PG Watson could make them competitive.

Sorry, I edited a fun typo. :)

Last edited:

BTW, we are +9.5.

In my experience playing on a sprain and then respraining it can make the injury worse too

BTW, we are +9.5.

Chaundee will transfer.

Chaundee will transfer.

Aside from the fact that there is nothing to support this speculation, he clearly is very involved in life at Wake beyond basketball including with his fraternity which he is obviously very invested in.

If Chaundee were smart he would transfer I would not blame him.

This should not be a reason to give Manning a break. He and his staff suck and need to be gone.

Chaundee should transfer. I would not blame him.

If I were Chaundee i would sit out the rest of the way and transfer. No need to risk another injury playing for this shitshow. Saar will go to the NBA or Europe next year.

John B-Line, Steve Forbes, Wes Miller, Shaka , Thad Matta.......

Brown will transfer. Saar will go Euro league.

Chaundee will transfer.

we get it; you think Brown should transfer

however, just because you think he should, that does not mean he will

I am guessing you have roughly the same level of insider information as me (none)

so again, we get it, you think he should transfer

A good coach having Chaundee, Sarr, Massoud, Mucius, Neath and frosh PG Watson could make them competitive.

Define competitive. Top 75 team? Top 50 team? Top 25 team? Top 10 team?

we get it; you think Brown should transfer

however, just because you think he should, that does not mean he will

I am guessing you have roughly the same level of insider information as me (none)

so again, we get it, you think he should transfer

LOL.

Yeah I don't see it either.

So all we actually know is that rj talked to his parents and he had/has a foot injury.

If Childress and/or Brown play, seems like Wake could have some value at +9.5. Would only be the 2nd time I've felt that way all year (BC @ home the other).

Both teams have lost 4 of their last 5, are last and 2nd to last in the conference, are coming off 1 score losses to the 3rd and 4th ranked teams in the conference... And we're nearly a 10 point dog? Wow. Good stuff. Manning, setting the bar lower than we could have hope for.

Back