Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: TempBan: RJKarl

  1. #1

    TempBan: RJKarl

    One week for communicating threats to another poster. This specific case was done via the rep system and directed at Junebug.

    maybe I should have my guy find your law office.

  2. #2
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,455
    We should really bring back anonymous rep. I can't find that on my mod dashboard.

  3. #3
    Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert M. Pirsig View Post
    Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?
    Don't cross the street anytime soon, Pirsig. Because, you know, I care about you and don't want you to die at 43 from a heart attack.
    We're going to be good again.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert M. Pirsig View Post
    Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?
    Please bring it to the attention of the mod you like the most next time.

    I know that would have been me, but I'm mod emeritus. womp womp
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert M. Pirsig View Post
    Wait, he threatened another poster? Y'all know he brought up my health/safety out of nowhere in two different threads, right?
    Yeah, I saw your thread here right after this one was posted (don't see this subforum as obviously on tapa where I usually am reading the boards). I think in both those cases neither seemed like a direct threat (like this one), but just shitty/weird insults in that RJ way. I agree that they were both very odd/out of line, but neither directly bannable I don't think. Either way, hope this cool-off period helps him stop saying things like that to you too (and if it really continues more than those two cases just let me know).

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Yeah, I saw your thread here right after this one was posted (don't see this subforum as obviously on tapa where I usually am reading the boards). I think in both those cases neither seemed like a direct threat (like this one), but just shitty/weird insults in that RJ way. I agree that they were both very odd/out of line, but neither directly bannable I don't think. Either way, hope this cool-off period helps him stop saying things like that to you too (and if it really continues more than those two cases just let me know).
    gotcha. thanks!

  8. #8
    Seriously? RJ is a shithead, sure.
    But Rightists are worse.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun6066 View Post
    Seriously? RJ is a shithead, sure.
    But Rightists are worse.
    Yeah, we should definitely eject people for their political leanings.


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Yeah, we should definitely eject people for their political leanings.

    Isn't that the Rightwing way?

  11. #11
    Bump


    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    You wanted to go there Strick. You've been attacking me viciously and personally for years. Don't start crying when you get treated in kind.

    Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

    The fact you are too stupid to understand the Thomas concept is a perfect example. Thomas wrote in his autobiography about benefiting from Affirmative Action on several levels and how he resented it. Upon reaching the Supreme Court, he has ruled against AA, voters rights and nearly every civil rights case for people of color. He's the ultimate hypocrite.

    That Strick can't understand that context illustrates what a fucking idiot he is.

    As to Sig, how is it "paternalism" to say people have EARNED something? I NEVER said I knew what was best black people to say I did is a lie, but not surprising considering the source.

  12. #12
    yeah, that's...

    wow.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  13. #13
    why are people still talking about fucking temp bans with this guy

    it's been 9 goddamn years, and that's just on this board

    he's not changing. he can't be molded into a poster who isn't batshit crazy. ban him and move on and, in rj's words, "we can have peace"

  14. #14
    Scooter Banks
    ChaosDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mt. Terror, WA
    Posts
    7,707
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    why are people still talking about fucking temp bans with this guy

    it's been 9 goddamn years, and that's just on this board

    he's not changing. he can't be molded into a poster who isn't batshit crazy. ban him and move on and, in rj's words, "we can have peace"
    I vote to not ban him but rather that he just be limited to certain threads where people can engage with him if they wish. Way too many threads are derailed by either him or someone intentionally trying to bait/trigger him.

  15. #15
    I'd agree with Kanhoji'ing him
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDeac View Post
    I vote to not ban him but rather that he just be limited to certain threads where people can engage with him if they wish. Way too many threads are derailed by either him or someone intentionally trying to bait/trigger him.
    this part is bullshit tho

    people try to trigger many posters but the sane people don't let that get to them and fuck up an entire thread for days on end... and carry it to other threads that have fuck all to do with the original thread. only rj does that. its a him problem.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    I'd agree with Kanhoji'ing him
    Please make this happen
    Letís get this done!

  18. #18
    I mean... yall know I don't have a vote anymore, right?
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

  19. #19
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDeac View Post
    I vote to not ban him but rather that he just be limited to certain threads where people can engage with him if they wish. Way too many threads are derailed by either him or someone intentionally trying to bait/trigger him.
    Since Thursday/Friday, I've posted on a bunch of threads. Not a single one of them has been "derailed" or had any problems whatsoever.

    Why should I be penalized for the intentional acts of others? Shouldn't they be punished for trying harm the board?

  20. #20
    Just ban him. He still thinks it is everyone elseís fault. Heís not changing.
    Letís get this done!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •