• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints are without all their RBs. Have David Montgomery who has 1 carry this year and some practice squad guy

With Taysom Hill, you’re never down a position.

Alright maybe I was wrong about Fields. Dude is a baller

That was an entirely different Fields than the guy who played Indiana and Northwestern. Hell, Day gave him the Garoppolo treatment in the 2nd half of the Northwestern game and stopped calling throws because he was so bad. Fields impressed me last year but hasn't looked like the same guy the last 2-3 games until he got it back last night. Still wouldn't consider taking him over Lawrence. That was an inspired OSU effort, probably inspired by Dabo - great move Dabo. But yeah, last night probably vaults him back above Wilson and makes it more likely that NYJ take him at #2. Congrats Miami, you got Sewell without having to trade up to #2. You guys now might have to move up to #6 to get Wilson.

We could slip from #3 to the teens in two weeks.

1/4 of the early games go in the Panthers favors for draft position. Currently sitting on the #8 pick with a loss

I can't wait to be done with teddy. good riddance, whenever that time comes.

What a dumb challenge. Maybe Rhule isn't trying to win.

Had to leave for a second, what did the 4th string QB Stevens do that they were talking about him?

45 years old. Been with the Pats since 2001. Was an assistant coach for two seasons in there as well. Played college ball with Josh McDaniels and London Fletcher.

that about confirms we're drafting a qb. miserable performance.

At #8 right now. Could we move up to #7 if the 4-11 Texans beat the Titans?

I don't think so. David Newton says we will move up if Philly wins, so go iggles

Jags, Jets, Falcons and Lions are the teams ahead of us who’d want QBs. Dolphins, Bengals and maybe Eagles (if they lose) don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back